• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Again!

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
  • Hi,I'm RulerArceus, and I've been gone for a couple months.I've been straying away from Pokemon a bit, but I really want to get back in to it.
    So I thought I'd come back here, which I'm pretty sure is the first forums I ever joined.
    WELCOME ME MORTALS Just kidding. Is the Cynic still working on Pokemon: Lost Legends, by the way?
    ~RulerArceus

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh, I remember you, actually. xD Not sure if I welcomed you back in a previous thread before...or maybe I've seen you in a few threads. (btw your shiny blue font is recognizable, which is why I'm remembering lmao). But yeah, welcome back, though! You missed quite a lot, actually. We had the Holiday Hop, which happened in December, and (I believe you missed this too) the sig rules have been updated as well, so you might want to check that! :)

Furthermore, I hope you get re-settled here. :D See ya around, and be more active this time!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there! i am pretty sure we have not met before, since after a long year of hiatus, I just came back again last november. Anyway, welcome back again. Too bad you missed the holiday hop. It was a great event! anyway, read the new rules and such. :) see you around.

to your question: I absolutely have no idea. the best thing to do is to hop on the Emulation section again, and check it out.

Back