• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!!!!!

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
  • I guess everyone can call me Aipom. I like to write fanfics and i really want to try hacking. I joined PC because i wanted to play some hacks.

I played and beat LeafGreen, Emerald, Ruby, SoulSilver, Diamond, and Black.

and thats pretty much it so if anyone has anymore questions about what i like and stuff just comment and i will answer them as soon as possible :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there aipom! Nice to see you here on PC! We have a huge section called the Fanfiction and Writing section, so you might want to hop on. Also, just almost below that is the Emulation section where we showcase several great hacks made by our members. :)

anyway, have fun! welcome!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard! I totally love your avatar, that's the first thing that I saw when I scrolled down your introduction thread that I burst into laughter! So thanks, I'm actually a bit stressed today so that helped out! I'm glad that you made it here - in PC! Hopefully, you will enjoy it as much as everyone does~

I believe that miltank already introduced you to the Fanfiction & Writing corner, so I'll see you there? Yes, I also write fanfics but I haven't posted any of my work yet besides my poetry. But I'll be definitely looking forward to what your gonna share there! If you joined PC because of ROM-hacks, then you definitely joined the right place so. As you can see PC is known for it's ROM-hacks, and it's actually the biggest English ROM-hacking board in the web at the moment. One of the most-known hacks: Pokemon Shiny Gold was made here by your fellow PC member, zel 2.0! And as the time goes by, there are also lots of outstanding hackers sharing their work here. So you will really find a lot of hacks over the Emulation section!

There are a lot of other things that PC offers, so if you ever want a tour, then don't hesitate to contact me! Make sure to read the rules by the way, or else you'll get yourself into troubles, and you don't want that to happen, no? As you can see PC is pretty strict with its rules, so make sure to always be careful. :3

I'll see you around then? Enjoy. ♥

Back