• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2015
    Hi pokecommunity. I am the great shiny Murkrow. I am from 6 different forums and this will be my 7th. I love pokemon alot and I love using forums alot. I see I might like this forum alot. Also I was here because of my good friend DualBlade. I hope I will have a wonderful time here while keeping my post count up with on topic a respectful posts.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Helloooooo Shiny Murkrow. brb catching you >:) j/k

I'm part of several forums too, but the majority of the forums I go to are not Pokemon. Which is okay, though. xD PC is my first Pokemon forum that I joined, actually...in terms of Pokemon forums & stuff.~

I'm glad you really like it here, and I hope that you will become part of our active community. :3 Join in the many conversations/topics we have here, and maybe contribute a little if ya want. ^_^ Depending on your interests (whether Pokemon or not), you'll find a topic you'll wanna discuss!

Stay out of trouble, and read the rules! Me & Snivy are here to help ya if you have any questions. :3 See ya around, Murkrow!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2015
    Helloooooo Shiny Murkrow. brb catching you >:) j/k

I'm part of several forums too, but the majority of the forums I go to are not Pokemon. Which is okay, though. xD PC is my first Pokemon forum that I joined, actually...in terms of Pokemon forums & stuff.~

I'm glad you really like it here, and I hope that you will become part of our active community. :3 Join in the many conversations/topics we have here, and maybe contribute a little if ya want. ^_^ Depending on your interests (whether Pokemon or not), you'll find a topic you'll wanna discuss!

Stay out of trouble, and read the rules! Me & Snivy are here to help ya if you have any questions. :3 See ya around, Murkrow!
    Thanks. I just hope I have a great time here. I came here because DualBlade reconmmend me to this forum.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there shiny murkrow.

Hi!

here's one saying hi! anyway, since you have been from other forums, I am pretty sure you have the general feel on the rules and such, but to stay outta trouble, make sure you read the rules, kay?

anyway, welcome to pC! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    A shiny Murkrow! It's actually my first time seeing one, so hello there and welcome to the forums! XD;

I haven't been really into other Pokemon boards besides PC, but I am also active into other boards. I'm quite certain that you will enjoy it here though, if you enjoyed the other boards, you will enjoy it here as well. PC has a lovely, calm and friendly community so I'm pretty sure you will just fit in here perfectly fine! And it's great to know that you friend invited you here, bravo to him. ♥

It will be really awesome if you could also tell a bit about yourself, such as what are your likes & dislikes, interests and etc, so that people would get to know you more better!

There's basically lots of things to see here and a lot to contribute, and don't worry about your post count, it will just go up as you keep on participating on different discussions and you will also get to meet lots of friends while discussing with 'em. When I was a new member, I actually managed to make 100 posts in a day since there were lots of interesting discussions around! And yeah, PC is quite huge, so it might get confusing when your looking for something, but we're here to help you out, so don't hesitate to contact any of the staff members around! 'kaaay? ^__^

It seems that you've already given the rules a peak, but if you still haven't. Then I'm the third person here saying that you must give it a read or else you will get into troubles!

Enjoy it here and thanks for joining. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2015
    Well about myself: I came forom alot of forums. Highly respected in the social point forums. My favorite pokemon is Murkrow. Favorite type is dark type pokemon. Favorite move is Dark pulse. Pretty nice if you knew me well. Can get an attitude but I dont show it. Very nice and helpful. Im 17 years old. I have been playing pokemon since I was 2 years old (yeah I played at age lol). My favorite game is pokemon Heart gold and Soul silver.

Back