• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild watermelon appeared!

Vocaloid Miku

Trance Music
Years
  • Hai~

I'm um.. just another anime fan~! and um, i hope this is a friendly forum, and uh, um..

I haven't actually played that much Pokemon, but I was just looking for a new community to start up in~

I played Emerald, Pearl, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Ranger and Pokepark

I don't know what else to say (/>.<)\ rawr

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Your hopes for this to be a friendly forum are more than true! :D
    I see you are also form Australia! Always good to see more Australians piling into this place! <3

Anyways, have a great time here! Everyone's really friendly, just gotta put yourself out there!

Djinnception

There's a Snake in my boots!
    Years
  • Welcome!!!

I have just recently joined this site myself, and i have to say its one of my favorite sites to visit. Everybody here is so friendly and helpful, and the hacked Pokemon games are fun. There are many places to find your niche, and plenty of people willing to chat in the chatroom!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there watermelon Vocaloid Miku! I like your username, reminds me of some robotic entity and such.

anyway, any starting Pokemon fan is welcome here! We have great boards such as the Current Pokemon Generation, the Fourth Generation Discussion Boards, the Spin-off Series, and Pokemon groups! These are just a few ones you might want to check out.

anyway, welcome to pC, kay? see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome aboard, Vocaloid Miku! Don't worry, we're really nice and all and most of all, we don't bite new members, unless your really yummy! Just kidding though, but yeah we don't! It's nice to see an otaku join! It's rare to see huge anime fans join this board, well I've welcomed some before, but yeah it's a pleasure to have someone like you here! If your looking for some Japanese discussions, the Japanese Entertainment board is the perfect place for you. Basically you could discuss everything about Japan there, it's culture, lifestyle, entertainment & pretty much just all! You could get to meet your fellow anime fans in there, you might want to check out Other Clubs too since you could also come across anime fan clubs there and perhaps make one too! ^__^

I think you will love the Pokemon gaming discussions here wherein you could discuss everything about the games and could also share opinions, game play experience and etc. Though, each of the games has their own corresponding board, so you have to go to the right board if you wish to discuss about something. Reading the descriptions will help you on that! There are still some other boards which you can encounter here, so take your time to explore and I'm sure you will eventually get used here! :D

What about tell a bit about yourself? It would be really nice to know you and I'm sure everyone would love to know more about you rather than your interests and what pretty much brought you here, haha. I completely understand if you don't want to though, of course for privacy reasons!

My profile is pretty much open for messages, so if you want to talk with me, feel free to drop by and leave one! You could also send me a message if you have any questions regarding the board. If in case I'm offline, the other staff members around are willing to help you out as well, most especially my mod partner, Meganium90! ♥

Have a fabulous time here and I shall see you around the boaaard~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hai~

I'm um.. just another anime fan~! and um, i hope this is a friendly forum, and uh, um..

I haven't actually played that much Pokemon, but I was just looking for a new community to start up in~

I played Emerald, Pearl, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Ranger and Pokepark

I don't know what else to say (/>.<)\ rawr

Welcome to the forums, huh? ^.^ I play a lot every day, most of the time. XD

Maybe, just maybe I'll get around to actually posting a lot in other parts of the forums, but right now I'm on Pokémon Groups. ^.^ I wonder whether you'd like to also take a look at that subforum? Besides that, I am sure that you'll find the preexisting Pokémon forums good for you.

I hope to see you again!

Back