• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Not much to look at, I'll give you that."

Poe Wrote on Both

Black and White-Just the Start
Years
  • Anyone know that one kid in junior high that always separated himself from everyone else because he liked to be alone, or other people left him alone because he was always writing or mumbling to himself? If you don't you didn't go to junior high--there's always one of us. And sometimes there are enough of us to form some sort of ragtag group of people from all walks of life all interested in amazingly beautiful things.

That was not my case. I was that loner, but I always was attached to one group of friends--the gifted kids, with a few exceptions. I was the one who everyone let be unless there was a purpose to interaction with him. But we were all good friends, despite the fact. We shared laughs.

But yeah, that's me. Can call me Jac if you want. If you can't tell, I'm really into poetry and writing and reading and all that--Poe is one of my favorites. Of course, I have other interests and have grown out of my shell somewhat over the last few years, Pokemon obviously being an interest of mine. :0 Shocker.

But yeah. Expect crazy, immature, condescending, mature, goofy, random, and the whole package from me. I can do it all. I'll make this place more fun than ever.

Yours Truly,

Arrogance (aka Jac)

Wish good times upon all (wo)men. ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! I kinda know the feeling of being alone in high school, since yeah I had friends but in most of my classes I just preferred to be alone, etc. BUT on here you won't feel that way unless you decide to ignore us, which we really don't want you to do because we can use all the members we can! I think. Perhaps. We shall find a use for you yet. I assume you've found the poetry forum? If not here's a link :3 Since yeaah from what you've said, pretty sure you'll find a home there (but really go as far around PC as you want, in fact that's totally encouraged because active members make a good forum/fun forum/cliche forum description). Oh RIGHT, and since you mentioned Pokemon, check out any forum with the name "Pokemon" in it (obviously) or just visit the Pokemon gaming sections aka Black and White - do you have one of the two? If so you're awesome, or Competitive Battling Center if you like to battle, or Trade Corner if you like to trade, or Emulation if you like to ROM hack but then we might never see you again, so beware of the risks there! Except not really because emulation doesn't swallow people whole yet, some people come out alive.

I approve of all those you have listed, except maybe condescending and immature, but everything is totally welcomed here. YES GIVE US FUN.

...I have a feeling that last line is a joke but I missed it, oh well! Have fun around here, if you have questions about the forum, check out Community Questions and Feedback or ask one of us staff members with the bold names.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Edgar Allan Poe? Man, he was my favorite author when I was in middle school. I always admired his stories. :3

Hi Jac, btw! I can sorta relate to what I've went through in 7th grade. I used to be that loner. But here at PC, YOU WON'T BE ALONE. Our community is really friendly, and you'll want to stay here for long. It doesn't matter who you are, you are always welcome to be here. ^_^

Poetry and Writing are your interests, right? My mod buddy right above me linked you to the Poetry section of the forums, in which is the subforum of Fanfiction & Writing. Post your works, and get feedback from our writers here. :) Meet other writers here too and see their works too. You'll be amazed as to how many of them are here. Pokemon and non-Pokemon works are welcome!

I hope your experience here at PC isn't as lonely! Have a great time here, and read the rules!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Anyone know that one kid in junior high that always separated himself from everyone else because he liked to be alone, or other people left him alone because he was always writing or mumbling to himself? If you don't you didn't go to junior high--there's always one of us. And sometimes there are enough of us to form some sort of ragtag group of people from all walks of life all interested in amazingly beautiful things.

That was not my case. I was that loner, but I always was attached to one group of friends--the gifted kids, with a few exceptions. I was the one who everyone let be unless there was a purpose to interaction with him. But we were all good friends, despite the fact. We shared laughs.

But yeah, that's me. Can call me Jac if you want. If you can't tell, I'm really into poetry and writing and reading and all that--Poe is one of my favorites. Of course, I have other interests and have grown out of my shell somewhat over the last few years, Pokemon obviously being an interest of mine. :0 Shocker.

But yeah. Expect crazy, immature, condescending, mature, goofy, random, and the whole package from me. I can do it all. I'll make this place more fun than ever.

Yours Truly,

Arrogance (aka Jac)

Wish good times upon all (wo)men. ;)

Welcome to the forums! Hmm... I think I might find your introduction one of the more interesting ones, even if I might have skimmed it a bit. Anyway, whatever you do, seems like getting started is one of the priorities right now, huh? Being able to use all forum features in a great way must be a great thing, huh? Over time, you'll learn more from using the forums and having a great time with other forums.

I hope to see you again!

Poe Wrote on Both

Black and White-Just the Start
    Years
  • Thanks, everyone, really. I'll totally check out the writing section, and I hope to find as much fun here as on some sort of crazy roller coaster. Which I expect it is.

Oh, and I meant, like, that I hung out with myself a lot, but had/have friends and do get about a lot. Just to clear it up.

Back