• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Pokemon!!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
If you go to http://www.serebii.net/fakes/ you can see all the fake pokemon that people have made up and spred all over the word, if you ever baught the AR for GBA the two pokemon on the cover of the AR are fakes! The blue whale was a made up drawing of Kyogre so AR would not get sued for taking one of Nintendo's pokeougt mon and puting it on their work the same thing goes whis the ugly red lizard wich they tried to pass of *** Groudon. They also did this because they knew how much kids play pokemon and thay thougt if they did that kids would spend $35.00 on the AR. And Umigorou was what some kid/adult thought mudkip's third form looked like. Go see for your self!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
Awwwww...

I Like The Idea Of Skitty Being Baby Meowth ^-^ Tis Cute!

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
But still, it's funny to see these fake pok?mon, some even look like something more real than all the others, could be better ofcourse.

Maybe the things on the AR cover are supossed to be something that the baby versions of Groudon and Kyogre should be (THESE DO NOT EXIST, IT COULD BE THAT IF THEY DID EXIST THAT THEY WOULD LOOK **MAYBE** LIKE THIS) it's a funny thought :D

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Evil!

Shibosai...darn the Shibosai! I thought it was an actual Pokemon because I saw it in a photo on the cartridge cover of the so-called Emerald version, or something like that. I thought it was an actual Pokemon and game, and I was ecstatic. Now I look back and think how cool Shibosai actually is. *sniffle* Pandough's cute. ^ ^

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
i know. I though there was a emerald version also! LOL! Eneko is the cuttest! But enpanda would be a cool pokemon! There has never been a panda bear for a pokemon! Yay! Good idea! * brain fart * . .
=

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
punkie90 said:
i know. I though there was a emerald version also! LOL! Eneko is the cuttest! But enpanda would be a cool pokemon! There has never been a panda bear for a pokemon! Yay! Good idea! * brain fart * . .
=

What about Spinda? It kinda looks like a panda bear, being weird and having spots and all...

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
umigorou actually looks like it could be the water version of ponyta...shibosai looks quite real...the bottom three look very fake...woohoo!

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
some?

Its guys/girls like yourself who are bringing in all these fakes, confusing all the small children, making false hope like Pika-blu/pix mew-three/six...Keep on working:D

Nah, IF I could draw, I would make drawings of pokemon in their "natural" enviroment...a dragonite taking a bath in a shallow lake ... aw well, I can't draw so forget it... luckily there are still people who can actually draw, let them create the fakes for us

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
Porygon said:
Lol, ain't that the truth. However, I have made faux Pok?mon cards. Also, I have images of my fakes in my head, but I can't get them to the computer? *grumbles* I really wish sometimes that I had a USB port on my head.
Well I sometimes draw fake Pokemon, but not to trick people. Heck, I make up their attacks, types, trainers, evolutions and everything. I would never dream of putting them up on some site...they are my creations, after all. Don't want them to be stolen.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2003
yeah they're pretty cool, exept umbrechu isn't there!! >:(

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Awww, the kitty's kawaii!! *hugs him*

*gets scratched to death*

Shinin

Banned
Years
Maybe the things on the AR cover are supossed to be something that the baby versions of Groudon and Kyogre should be (THESE DO NOT EXIST, IT COULD BE THAT IF THEY DID EXIST THAT THEY WOULD LOOK **MAYBE** LIKE THIS) it's a funny thought
AR always messes up pics of games. On the cover of the Metroid Prime Ultimate Cheats, Samus looked nothing like she really does.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Um... I didin't understand the first post so could someone translate it to me in more of a less-complicated way? and what does AR mean???

I usuaully don't do this but I dunno what's come over me... Oh wellz...

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
Years
E. Master said:
If you go to http://www.serebii.net/fakes/ you can see all the fake pokemon that people have made up and spred all over the word, if you ever baught the AR for GBA the two pokemon on the cover of the AR are fakes! The blue whale was a made up drawing of Kyogre so AR would not get sued for taking one of Nintendo's pokeougt mon and puting it on their work the same thing goes whis the ugly red lizard wich they tried to pass of *** Groudon. They also did this because they knew how much kids play pokemon and thay thougt if they did that kids would spend $35.00 on the AR. And Umigorou was what some kid/adult thought mudkip's third form looked like. Go see for your self!
Hey! i can't stop myself from askin', but can u catch the fake pkmn u mentioned like "Pandough", "Chromnium", or "Rhinox" cause the poke'dex half- convinced me and it will be cool to have 'em?!?!?!?!?!?!

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
Years
Amras_Calaelen said:
But still, it's funny to see these fake pok?mon, some even look like something more real than all the others, could be better ofcourse.

Maybe the things on the AR cover are supossed to be something that the baby versions of Groudon and Kyogre should be (THESE DO NOT EXIST, IT COULD BE THAT IF THEY DID EXIST THAT THEY WOULD LOOK **MAYBE** LIKE THIS) it's a funny thought :D
maybe i could duplicate my Groudon and see if they have an egg (or same for Kyogre) to prove your thought (i can't think of the word now), I'll tell you as soon as i get a GBA link cable.

Missingno.

Glitch
Years
shiny jiriachi said:
Hey! i can't stop myself from askin', but can u catch the fake pkmn u mentioned like "Pandough", "Chromnium", or "Rhinox" cause the poke'dex half- convinced me and it will be cool to have 'em?!?!?!?!?!?!
Of corse you can not catch them. They are fakes. not real pokemon.

Back