• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gomenasai..Hannahhacker is back.

Hanachu

Previously Hannahhacker
Years
  • Hello-chu~

I used to come on here quite often, under the other name of Hannahhacker and over the years have built up an extensive collection of ROM's I've never failed to enjoy playing. Due to exams I had to become inactive, but now I'm back as Hanachu and would love to catch up with my old friends and make new ones, nyah~!
    I hope everyone has a very good day.
    Chuu~ <3

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome back to the forums, Hanachu! I'm glad that you came back, it's nice to see old members coming back, so what made you leave PC for almost a pretty long time? It's great that some of your friends are still here and can still recognize you, I don't though since I just registered a few months ago, so I might seem new to you! But yeah, if you want to talk feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message, I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Pokemon is timeless, it's already been part of our lives, so it's really hard to get away from it if you're into it even if you've lost interest once there's a new thing in Pokemon, our interest will regain back once again because we know how awesome Pokemon can be and how amazing the new game could be! I also have lots of ROMs here and even though I've played them before, I still play them whenever I have free time, couldn't get over how fun these games are!

The whole community is pretty much the same, there haven't been really any changes besides forum board name changes, the signature rules, and the new people around that isn't familiar to you. This is basically the same place where you will have lots of fun and wherein you could discuss Pokemon to the max! I'm sure that everyone is really happy to have you back, and I'm definitely looking forward to see some of your contributions here in the board! ^__^

If you need any help or assistance, feel free to PM me or Megan or possibly any of the staff members that you can see in case we're not around! We don't bite so don't be afraid, haha

Hope you stick around and have fun!

Hanachu

Previously Hannahhacker
    Years
  • Thank you, Shivy-chan~nyah~

[FONT=&quot]Hello Snivy, thank you for the warm welcome, nyah~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On my other account, Hannahhacker, I have actually been active for several years, and have done a long list of ROM's I've wrote in the information and visitor box of this new profile for people to read, nyah~![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gomenesai…Please don't be put off by the silly way I choose to type, I'm a twenty-one year old female English literature university student from the UK, and I've loved pokemon ever since I first picked up a gameboy and bought pokemon blue years ago, chuu~ <3[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I had so many exams that I had to put my duty of helping BETA Test ROM's behind me for some time so I had time to study…it made me very sad, nyahh~ I still came online every so often, though…and then I forgot my password…silly me used up all the space in my head revising meta fiction and colonialism! Chuu~ Maybe I also got a little distracted with writing my novel and fanfiction also..nyah..~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would enjoy talking to you very much, chu~! If you can put up with my silly typing I like to do in my 'OOC' persona chu~. I hardly talk like this all my emails, nyah~![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I definitely plan on staying here and contributing much more,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chuu~! <3[/FONT]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome back to the forum! So you mainly play hacks and not really entirely hack them if I understood that correctly, yeah? Because yeah... females who ROM hack are pretty rare, tbh! I dunno, seems just like a male-based thing, really, lol. Either way seems you really like Pikachu! ...if you could speak just one language, would you speak Pikachu-speak? :3

I don't really know what forums you were active in before, but hopefully you're active in a whole lot of forums this time around, it'd be good to see you around the forum! But yeah hopefully you settle in again easily!

Hanachu

Previously Hannahhacker
    Years
  • Chuu~

[FONT=&quot]Thank you forever, you are so kind, nyaah~ I hope you make many friends, and get back in touch with old ones, as I told Snivy-chan-chuu~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I enjoy spiriting but mainly my talents lie in BETA testing and in the past under Hannahhacker I would often also write detailed reports and PM the Creator's with lists of bugs spotted, etc-chu. Hacks are a passion for me; as is pokemon and gaming and anime itself-chuu.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My birthday is on the 26th…and it was the house address of a previous place I lived. It's my lucky number, and the number of Raichu, which I have a tattoo of. Therefore, I adore all of the electric mouse family, nyah~
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you, I hope I will settle in-nyahh~[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Chuu~ <3[/FONT]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello-chu~

I used to come on here quite often, under the other name of Hannahhacker and over the years have built up an extensive collection of ROM's I've never failed to enjoy playing. Due to exams I had to become inactive, but now I'm back as Hanachu and would love to catch up with my old friends and make new ones, nyah~!
    Chuu~ <3

Welcome to the forums! I think you might have picked up some love on Pikachu, no? How long have you been out? Sometimes, a short while can make all the difference between how it used to look and how it looks now. Of course, I'm referring to the forums :)

Now the the exams are over, I hope that you'll be able to stick around much longer, no? I hope to see you again!

Years
  • Hello-chu~

Chuu~ <3

Hi there Hanachu-chan!

Welcome to the Pokemon Community, where we have no affiliation with the Pokemon Company. We just love Pokemon.

I'm Hikari10, you can call me Hikari-chan.

I am PC's massive fan of Oshawott (Mijumaru to those who prefer Japanese).

Just don't dump classified information on me (shivers at the sight of Wikileaks).

Cute Oshawottz will invade PC and that's that.

Yours sincerely, Hikari10

Hanachu

Previously Hannahhacker
    Years
  • My birthday is on the 26th-chuu~, And 26 is also the number of my old house, and so my favourite pokemon is Raichu, number 26 of the pokedex-nyah~! I consider 26 to be my lucky number, as silly as that sounds! Mijumaru is a very cute pokemon! Does that mean the 5th GEN is your favourite?
    Chuu~...I'm not sure how long I was away...maybe more than 5-6 months? I'd have to check my last log in date on my old account. Either way I intend to stick around this time!
    Chuu~ <3

Back