• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Ben here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    Hey fellow Pokemon enthusiasts!

I've pretty much been a fan of the Pokemon games since the original Pokemon Red and Blue games on Gameboy! Loved the games, loved collecting the Pokemon and loved the excitement of a new journey!

Anyway, recently I've decided I'd try my hand at editing/hacking a Pokemon Black ROM (Don't worry people! I own a copy of Pokemon Black and Pokemon White for my 3DS anyway so technically it's only a Back-up ROM! Hehe).

I've had a few questions to ask which will pop up in the ROM hacking forum at some stage hopefully (awaiting verification from a MOD)

If you's want to know anything about me or the ROM I'm modding/hacking please feel free to send me a message.

Cheers!!!

Ben.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why hello there and it's a pleasure to have you here! Welcome aboard. Majority of the people that you can meet in here has been a fan of Pokemon for so long now, so you won't really be out of place in here as everybody can relate to the things that you are gonna be saying and to be contributing even me most especially over the Metal/Color GBC board wherein you could pretty much discuss everything about the old games. But as you can see you can also discuss the other games here each with their own specific board. It's really easy to locate the boards since the board descriptions guide you to the place you need to go to. Hopefully, PC would be another great experience for your Pokemon journey! :)

Hacking can be really really fun and it seems you've already found your way to PC's very own Emulation board, the home of ROM-hacks! It's really one of the boards that cemented PC as one of the most active, biggest, and coolest Pokemon forums that you wouldn't certainly doubt joining in! I'm quite sure you've already noticed some of the tutorials and the tools around which can be exclusively found here on PC only! I'm not sure about hacking a Black ROM to be honest as there are only a few tools developed for NDS bases unlike GBA bases there are tons of them. But yeah, I wish you good luck and may the Emulation board help you achieve the best of your imaginations. ^__^

If you have any questions regarding somewhere about the board or if you ever get lost or confused, don't you hesitate to drop by my profile and leave a message about your question. I'm here to help you out and I'm really really willing to make this experience the greatest as possible, of course with the help of my fellow mod partner, Megan. So if you don't see my around, you can contact her as well, she's really nice! :D

Follow the rules as always & of course have a great time~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey fellow Pokemon enthusiasts!

I've pretty much been a fan of the Pokemon games since the original Pokemon Red and Blue games on Gameboy! Loved the games, loved collecting the Pokemon and loved the excitement of a new journey!

Anyway, recently I've decided I'd try my hand at editing/hacking a Pokemon Black ROM (Don't worry people! I own a copy of Pokemon Black and Pokemon White for my 3DS anyway so technically it's only a Back-up ROM! Hehe).

I've had a few questions to ask which will pop up in the ROM hacking forum at some stage hopefully (awaiting verification from a MOD)

If you's want to know anything about me or the ROM I'm modding/hacking please feel free to send me a message.

Cheers!!!

Ben.

Welcome to the forums, Banno! I guess we're the same when it comes to that, huh? Black? That game is quite new... I do hope that you'll end up getting something done on that, that's for sure. Gen V hacking, I don't know how much progress that has made, but there should be a way to get things going. Give the ROM Hacking sections a try!

I hope to see you again!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome! I too was a fan since the original Pokemon Red and Blue and continued enjoying it ever since! :P Very nice your into Rom hacking as I am as well! Im just starting out so im a novice at best but i'm always learning on here. There's tons of tutorials and helpful people to talk to to help you out through all of it and its just so convenient! Anyways hope your Rom hacking goes well, hope you enjoy yourself here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back