• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
  • Unimaginative title, I know.

Anyway, I'm Zephyn. My favorite Pokémon types are Dark, Ghost, and Psychic.

Things I need to stop obsessing over:
    Homestuck
    Soul Eater
    Reading (my favorite books are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Ender's Game)
    Music
    ... etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nonononono don't stop obsessing over those things xD I know a few people that are obsessed with some of those things. Especially Homestuck...I know a certain super mod here that looooooooves Homestuck.

Buuut hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I actually adore dark-type Pokemon. I think they're quite mysterious & stuff. Umbreon would be my favorite dark-type. What's yours?

There are many forums that might be interesting for you. Why not first visit our Culture & Media section since you have an interest in music? What kind of music do you listen to? I'm anything goes! :)

Have a great time here, which I'm quite sure you will! If you have any questions, you can PM anyone with bold blue names. Read the rules, and be sure to check out our Adoption Center! :) See ya around!~

Zephyn

Rainmaker
    Years
  • Nonononono don't stop obsessing over those things xD I know a few people that are obsessed with some of those things. Especially Homestuck...I know a certain super mod here that looooooooves Homestuck.

Buuut hey there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I actually adore dark-type Pokemon. I think they're quite mysterious & stuff. Umbreon would be my favorite dark-type. What's yours?

Darkrai, and I also really like Spiritomb and Umbreon.

There are many forums that might be interesting for you. Why not first visit our Culture & Media section since you have an interest in music? What kind of music do you listen to? I'm anything goes! :)

I'll definitely check that out. I mostly listen to rock/metal... that sort of thing...

Have a great time here, which I'm quite sure you will! If you have any questions, you can PM anyone with bold blue names. Read the rules, and be sure to check out our Adoption Center! :) See ya around!~

Thanks!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Haaii thaaar and welcome to the forums, Zephyn! I also love Dark & Psychic types, they're really that interesting (most especially when it comes to their designs) and absolutely powerful too! You might want to check out Pokemon Clubs if you ONLY want to discuss about a certain type! I'm not quite sure if there's a Psychic Fan Club there but there's a Dark Types Fan Club there which I'm sure you will surely enjoy and appreciate and at the same time you will also get to meet lots of awesome people in there. :D

Megan already introduced you to the Culture & Media section. I go there sometimes so I'm definitely looking forward as to what you're gonna be contributing! I'm a huge music fan myself, but I'm more into mainstream pop! Though I listen to any genre as long as I like the song. :)

Besides the boards that I have mentioned, I'll leave the rest to you, we'll be spoiling in the fun of finding out a lot of interesting stuff here if we're just gonna directly tell you all! Wouldn't it be fun if you could find all about these things by yourself? Don't worry though, we're here to help you out and just ask us with bold usernames. And I'm definitely looking forward to see you signing up on PC's Adoption Center. :D

Enjoy your stay here and best of luck!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Unimaginative title, I know.

Anyway, I'm Zephyn. My favorite Pokémon types are Dark, Ghost, and Psychic.

Things I need to stop obsessing over:
    Homestuck
    Soul Eater
    Reading (my favorite books are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Ender's Game)
    Music
    ... etc.

Welcome to the forums, Zephyn! Simple introductions are pretty easy to make, and yet, can be concise and detailed. :) There's there charm of a short, well-written introduction. And I would call this well-written enough :)

I do hope to see you again! I guess I do love reading stuff on the Internet, and music...

Heheheheheh.

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! Very imaginative title you have there i don't know what your talking about unimaginative. :P Anyways nice choice on favourite types of Pokemon although i'm an electric fan myself. (if you couldn't tell from the avatar :P) Quite a lot of obsessive things you have there! But seriously... everyone has obsessions like that... i'm not going to name all of mine since i don't think ill have enough room.... :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Hanachu

Previously Hannahhacker
    Years
  • Chuu~
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I hope you have a great time here.
    I'm just a regular who has been around here a little while, though
    it was under another alias. But still, PM me if you want to chat,
    though it's the great MOD's job to show you how things are done
    here!
    Dark types are cool. I like Grass, Thunder and Fire types! I love Soul Eater,nyah~!
    I bet you're going to get along with everyone here great, chuu~
    Chuu~ <3

Back