• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's m0nstaLulz

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Hello. My name is m0nstaLulz. I'm a Web Master/Developer, Gamer, and a Poke Master! :) I enjoy hanging out with my friends, doing stuff were not supposed to do, and whatnot.

See ya! :D

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! Wow those are quite a lot of interests involving Pokemon! (as for the PokeMaster... Ash definetly has something to say to that! :P) As for the other interests you'll be sure to find a lot of people with them as well. Just look around and i'm sure you'll find exactly what you enjoy doing. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    OMG, I accidentally refresh the page when I was typing something very long in here. Now I have to repeat everything once again! /shot

Why hello there and welcome to the forums, Monstalulz! I see that you're a web developer, that's nice! There's actually a certain board in here where you could discuss everything that is related to computer, technology, codes, CSS, etc. It's called the Computer & Technology before which can be found over here! I can guarantee to you that you will have lots of fun there as there are lots of interesting discussions regarding those kind of stuff that I mentioned which can be only found in that board! :)

Web developing is also related to making forum themes, am I right? If you are interested on making us one, that is possible! But I think that is only applicable to Tier 3-6 supporters (you will need to donate in other words). I am not tolerating you though, if you don't want! Though if you do, then that's greatly appreciated. ♥

Anyway, if you love Pokemon and all, this is absolutely the amazingly place to join in! As what as you can notice, you could pretty much find all of the things you want here ranging from Pokemon related boards down to off-topic boards, one of them being Computer & Technology. So take your time to explore around. If you are interested into having someone to guide you around, visit PC's Adoption Center, you will know more about it once you read the thread, it's in this very section btw! :D

Okay, with that being said, if you have any questions, just contact us with bold usernames! And if you still haven't read the rules as of yet, then make sure to do it now!

Have a fabulous time here and see you! ^^

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello. My name is m0nstaLulz. I'm a Web Master/Developer, Gamer, and a Poke Master! :) I enjoy hanging out with my friends, doing stuff were not supposed to do, and whatnot.

See ya! :D

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you might have a lot of places to go to on the forums, since you're interested in a lot of things. Like, you might find the Pokémon gaming and general gaming sections to be something for you, for instance!

Great! Since you're here in PC, I think you'll be able to get around, and meet a lot of people. PC is a huuuuuuuge place, after all.

I hope to see you again, huh? and what is that stuff we're not supposed to :P

Hmm...

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    OMG, I accidentally refresh the page when I was typing something very long in here. Now I have to repeat everything once again! /shot

Why hello there and welcome to the forums, Monstalulz! I see that you're a web developer, that's nice! There's actually a certain board in here where you could discuss everything that is related to computer, technology, codes, CSS, etc. It's called the Computer & Technology before which can be found over here[/URL]! I can guarantee to you that you will have lots of fun there as there are lots of interesting discussions regarding those kind of stuff that I mentioned which can be only found in that board! :)

Web developing is also related to making forum themes, am I right? If you are interested on making us one, that is possible! But I think that is only applicable to Tier 3-6 supporters (you will need to donate in other words). I am not tolerating you though, if you don't want! Though if you do, then that's greatly appreciated. ♥

Anyway, if you love Pokemon and all, this is absolutely the amazingly place to join in! As what as you can notice, you could pretty much find all of the things you want here ranging from Pokemon related boards down to off-topic boards, one of them being Computer & Technology. So take your time to explore around. If you are interested into having someone to guide you around, visit PC's Adoption Center, you will know more about it once you read the thread, it's in this very section btw! :D

Okay, with that being said, if you have any questions, just contact us with bold usernames! And if you still haven't read the rules as of yet, then make sure to do it now!

Have a fabulous time here and see you! ^^

Actually no, a Web Designer is. I am a little bit of a designer, but I can't make forum themes. Sorry.

Bayrock

Dedicated
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    What's up, and welcome to the community.

I'm also a Web Dev, and hope to interact with you around the forums soon!

Back