• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~I'll Be There For You~ 'Friends' Club

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Welcome to the club for the Hit Sitcom TV series...

friends_tv_show.jpg

Sign-Up:
    Name:
    Favorite Character:
    Fan For How Long:

Members:
    Sector Revenge(Joey Tribbiani)
    AlexOzzyCake(Phoebe Buffay)
    Shining Raichu(Phoebe Buffay)
    Klinklang5(Chandler Bing)
    Suicune(Phoebe Buffay)
    Harlequin(Monica Geller/Bing)
    ThatWhiteKid(Monica Geller/Bing)

Rules:
    1) Please follow all PC rules as they apply here too
    2) Respect each others opinion
    3) Discussion may be discussed however you want, as long as it relates to the show & no fighting/argument.
    4) To be a part of the club, please post with your sign-up the years Friends was aired.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd like to join!

Name: AlexOzzyCake
    Favorite Character: Phoebe
    Fan For How Long: 4-5 years? :D

Man, this show was the best. 1994-2004 were great years because of this show! I'm so sad it's over :( I think my favourite ever moment was when they left a baby on the bus; I don't remember the specifics but I do remember being in hysterics x]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm in!
    Name: Shining Raichu
    Fan For How Long: Uh... I was four when it started showing so I can't legitimately say I've been a fan since then, but I distinctly remember watching Ross and Emily's wedding at its first showing, which was at the end of Season 4, so since 1998... so 14 years :)

And uh... 1994-2004? Was that a question or something? Cos you put the answer to it right there underneath it lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm in!
    Name: Shining Raichu
    Fan For How Long: Uh... I was four when it started showing so I can't legitimately say I've been a fan since then, but I distinctly remember watching Ross and Emily's wedding at its first showing, which was at the end of Season 4, so since 1998... so 14 years :)

Hi, welcome! There's something missing from your sign-up Andy ;D

How about we have a topic to get things going! ^^

New topic: Which is your favourite episode of Friends?

I love Ross's archaeology conference :3 I haven't watched this episode in quite a long time, but I think him and Joey end up swapping girls so Ross gets with Joey's and Joey gets with Rachel which should never have happened. Monica's hair the whole time is just hilarious. It was kinda disappointing to see Rachel being with someone other than Ross, but we all know what happens in the end x]

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I saw "I'll be there for you" and I instantly knew it was Friends so I had to join!

Name: Suicune™
    Fan For How Long: Two years (LOL)

Which is your favourite episode of Friends?

Either The One with London or The one with the Spray Tan, both equally as funny but the one with London is such a good episode emotionally.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Name: Regina Phalange
    Favorite Character: Monicaaaa
    Fan For How Long: Since.. 2002? I remember watching the later episodes when I was nine, so it's definitely been a while, lol.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Honestly thought this club was going to die out right away! Great to see some members joining..after 3 weeks of being rotten :O

Favorite episode? Mm This is tough. I love the episodes that had Ross's anger problem. Especially when he had his boss over (was it his boss?) and Ross saw his best friend and sister through the window. 'No......No......GET OFF MY SISTER!!!!' haha

Another moment is when Ross and Ben FOOLED Rachel by throwing the dummy down the stairs and Rachel completely freaked out. That, my fella friends, is freakin' hilarious! LOL

They're all great, except for one, can't remember the name though.

@Suicune- The Unagi Signature you have of Ross, that is actually probably my favorite episode. That episode was straight up all-around hilarious though. I don't really know the names of the episode though..

Rachel Green after causing Ross to scream like a girl- 'Ahhh, Salmon Skin Roll'

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
  • My favorite episode was "The One With the Jellyfish", when they confessed what they did, it made me laugh so hard.

Shining Raichu

Years
  • I was thinking about this last night for a long time, and there are so many episodes that I could list as my favourite that trying to get me to pick one is almost cruel :P

But in the end after much deliberation, the one I ended up choosing for myself was "The One After the Superbowl, Part 1" (Season 2, Episode 12). It's the episode where Phoebe meets that guy who hires her to sing for little children, and she writes these horrifying lyrics that absolutely horrify their parents. I used to live for Phoebe's songs and the ones in this episode were some of her best work lmao. For those of you who don't recall:

Spoiler:

XDDDDDDDD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I was thinking about this last night for a long time, and there are so many episodes that I could list as my favourite that trying to get me to pick one is almost cruel :P

But in the end after much deliberation, the one I ended up choosing for myself was "The One After the Superbowl, Part 1" (Season 2, Episode 12). It's the episode where Phoebe meets that guy who hires her to sing for little children, and she writes these horrifying lyrics that absolutely horrify their parents. I used to live for Phoebe's songs and the ones in this episode were some of her best work lmao. For those of you who don't recall:

Spoiler:

XDDDDDDDD
    Anything that Phoebe sings is a music to laugh at. She's hilarious!

Didn't at one point in time or recently was there an announcement for a Friends movie? Or was I dreaming this? xD

Shining Raichu

Years
  • There have been tons of "announcements" for Friends movies in the past, but all of them were fake. All anybody ever says officially is that it's not something that could be made into a movie because it'd be too hard to re-capture the unique magic the show had.

I hope they change their mind though, I'd love to see a movie!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    There have been tons of "announcements" for Friends movies in the past, but all of them were fake. All anybody ever says officially is that it's not something that could be made into a movie because it'd be too hard to re-capture the unique magic the show had.

I hope they change their mind though, I'd love to see a movie!
    If ever, they did do that, the characters all better be the same. Different celebrity to act as that character would definitely kill the magic.

I just watched the most hilarious flirtation Ross ever done. On the Pizza girl, Caitlin. LOL

Spoiler:

Username_9138

Favorite Character: Miss Chanandler Bong
    Fan For How Long: Mr. n00b; only a year. p;_;q But I am absolutely craaaazy for the show!

Fav. Episode: The One With Chandler's Work Laugh. Both Chandler and Monica's fake laughs are so hilariously grotesque, and I just about died when Ross hooked up with Janice.

My second favorite episode would be, coincidentally, the one right after it, The One With Joey's Bag. It's just the way that he walks around with it that makes it so priceless!

EDIT: Sorry--'94-'04

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username: ThatWhiteKid
    Favorite Character: Miss Chanandler Bong
    Fan For How Long: Mr. n00b; only a year. p;_;q But I am absolutely craaaazy for the show!

Fav. Episode: The One With Chandler's Work Laugh. Both Chandler and Monica's fake laughs are so hilariously grotesque, and I just about died when Ross hooked up with Janice.

My second favorite episode would be, coincidentally, the one right after it, The One With Joey's Bag. It's just the way that he walks around with it that makes it so priceless!

EDIT: Sorry--'94-'04
    Welcome! Chandler's is indeed the most funniest character there. Oh yeah, the Joey carrying the purse one?? That was funny!

Does anyone remember the Rosita episode??

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
  • OHHHHHH ROSITA! ROSITA THE CHAIR OF COURSE HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?!

I was just searching through the Friends index in my brain trying to think of a character named Rosita, and I was coming up short XD. I feel less like a bad fan now.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    OHHHHHH ROSITA! ROSITA THE CHAIR OF COURSE HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?!

I was just searching through the Friends index in my brain trying to think of a character named Rosita, and I was coming up short XD. I feel less like a bad fan now.
    I can't even remember if there's other episodes than just that mentioning the Stevie the TV and Rosita the Chair...doesn't make you a bad fan :X

Back