• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro people :3

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
Years
  • Hello, I am new to this forum, and I would like to introduce myself.

I am Julian, but call me pumpkinpie5 or Jules. I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5, and I still play today. The first Pokemon game I played was Emerald, and my love for the series sprung from there. I have almost every game, from Emerald, to Rumble Blast. My favorite three Pokemon are Zoroark, Lucario, and Blaziken.
    Additional Details:
    I am a big gamer, and play other games such as Assassins Creed, Halo, Call of Duty, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Warhawk, Borderlands, and many other games. I also have a love for astronomy and astrophysics, and hope to study them as a professional as I get older. I love pumpkin pie, and many other types of pies. I live in New Jersey, USA and enjoy visits to the beach and an awesome resort called the Tides Inn. I am paranoid at times, and I have a HUGE fear of heights.(Ironic, because I went on the tallest Ferris wheel when I was a baby. >.>) I experienced my first hurricane in the summer of 2011 (Hurricane Irene.) and a major earthquake with it. If you want to know anything else (Other then my address, I don't want pedo bears invading my house. >.>) about me, message, or post in this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh cool you started off with emerald... have you ever tryed the games before emerald? A lot of people say those two were the best in the series. Really seems like your a big gamer with all those titles... i play all of those except for Warhawk and call of duty. I always like astronomy.. good luck with that in the future! Ya i'm not a big fan of heights... but ill still do it but it'll take a bit. :P Pie is awesome! Never experience a hurricane but i did experience a tornado. Hahaha don't want pedo bear invading... oh wow that was good. :P

Years
  • Hello, I am new to this forum, and I would like to introduce myself.

I am Julian, but call me pumpkinpie5 or Jules. I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5, and I still play today. The first Pokemon game I played was Emerald, and my love for the series sprung from there. I have almost every game, from Emerald, to Rumble Blast. My favorite three Pokemon are Zoroark, Lucario, and Blaziken.
    Additional Details:
    I am a big gamer, and play other games such as Assassins Creed, Halo, Call of Duty, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Warhawk, Borderlands, and many other games. I also have a love for astronomy and astrophysics, and hope to study them as a professional as I get older. I love pumpkin pie, and many other types of pies. I live in New Jersey, USA and enjoy visits to the beach and an awesome resort called the Tides Inn. I am paranoid at times, and I have a HUGE fear of heights.(Ironic, because I went on the tallest Ferris wheel when I was a baby. >.>) I experienced my first hurricane in the summer of 2011 (Hurricane Irene.) and a major earthquake with it. If you want to know anything else (Other then my address, I don't want pedo bears invading my house. >.>) about me, message, or post in this thread.

Hi Jules, how are you going so far?

My name is Nichole but most people here call me Hikari.

Blaziken, Zoroark and Lucario are awesome.

I'd say the Video Gaming thread is the place for you. It's all about the non-Pokemon video games.

Have you played Pokemon Black or White yet? They are great games.

Since you enjoyed Emerald, you should come to this area.

Here, it's all about Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver!

Come here to talk all about Black and White as we explore the Unova Region!

Read the rules so you know what you can and can't do.

Also, contact any moderators if you have questions. They are there to help you.

- Hikari10, her cute Oshawott shares a nickname with this newbie.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there julian? Do you mind if I call you Julian? Anyway, welcome to PC! From your thread, i can assume you're a young guy. But don't matter! We have an 8 year old here, whom I know, gives a really good discussion. Also, he speaks nicely, and pretty old for his age. So, age does not matter. As long as you participate actively, and follow the rules, you'll be fine.

Anway, welcome to PC!

Years
  • Yeah, MiltankRancher's right.

Jules, you might look a little young but you are never too old or young for Pokemon.

MiltankRancher mentioned a user here who was as young as 8.

Have you checked out the links I posted yet?

Back