• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^_^

Naruto-Kun

Kage Bujin No Jutsu
Years
Hi i am new to the forums, and i think this is one of the best done forums i have ever seen, i think im going to like it here ^_^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi Naruto welcome to the forums.I seey you like naruto too.Have a great time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hiya Naruto-kun! Welcome to The Pokecommunity! I'm sure you will have an awsome time here! ^____^ Just read and follow the rules please, and enjoy yourself. =D I hope to catch ya around the forums!

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Naruto-Kun said:
Hi i am new to the forums, and i think this is one of the best done forums i have ever seen, i think im going to like it here ^_^
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I'm Naruto fan too. It's very great anime and manga. Please follow the rules and FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
hi! i am a naruto fan as well! i hope you have a great time here at the forums! PM me if you would like to be friends! <3 good luck!

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
Hey Naruto-kun, welcome to PC! ^^
I hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever need help or just want a friend, feel free to PM me. ^^

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Good name choice ;) naruto is the best :P

Welcome *whips out a shuriken*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Wow I haven't been here in a while. Anyway, welcome to PC, I hope you have fun and post alot ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
hey naruto-kun, welcome to pc... *wonders if 106-107 is out yet, lol... hope you enjoy it here...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun sweetie! ^0^

Back