• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm xAlien95!

xalien95

Developer of Pokémon Omicron
Years
  • Hello people!
    I am an Italian boy passionate about Pokémon and technology .. I use RPG Maker XP for 6 months or so and lately I'm trying to scripting ^^

I hope to be welcome here xD

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Benvenuto on PokéCommunity xAlien95 ! Have a good time here !
    Good luck with your "Versione Arancio", I hope you'll post it on PC when you have finished it :pink_wink:

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Never really did try working with RPG Maker to make games as i enjoyed Rom hacking more but still very nice to see new game makers join! Also you've been working with it a lot longer then i have so you must of learned a lot, and got a bunch done. Hopefully when you get enough work done you can show it, or even put a demo? :P I checked your devianart and they're great! Also if you have any questions about PC feel free to message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. (they're very helpful and friendly :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back