• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Everybody!

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Hi guys! I'm Dragonmage. I grew up living, breathing, and eating Pokemon (literally. My favorite dish is Caterpie-kabobs). I've been with Pokemon since they began so now I'm here looking for other Poke-maniacs. I do a lot of breeding and EV training. If you ever need a pokemon for the latest game, I'm your man! Me and my best friend Shellshocker (the Blastoise) will be glad to help. As amazing as this sounds, he was my first EVER video game pokemon (Firered, I didn't get the earlier games until later. I only played TCG for the longest time.) and he is still with me today in my Pokemon White version. The most perfectly trained pokemon you'll ever see. He hasn't seen defeat in over 9 years.:cheeky:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You'll definitely meet tons of Poke-Fanatics here at PC. :D Look around, even I am a fanatic as well. <3

Great to see ya here though. :3 I grew up living in Pokemon myself as well. You'll have an amaaaazing time here, because a lot of us are completely obsessed with Pokemon. So you are never alone. :P

The Trade Corner is a good place to do some breeding, though you may have to offer a certain number of Pokemon if you want to open a thread. I'm a breeder myself as well. Maybe sometime we can trade in B/W? :)

btw... Shellshocker....OMG THE NOSTALGIA. Please tell me you named your Blastoise from the first Pokemon movie. xD

Anyways, have fun here! I'm sure you will, because there's so much to do and so many people to meet. :D Be sure you read them rules, and don't hesitate to ask questions. See ya!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Ha Caterpie-kabobs.. sounds like quite the delicacy. :P Nice to see another breeder and EV trainer join the forums, you'll enjoy it here very much as that area is full of people like yourself. Wow over 9 years without a battle for your first Pokemon.. quite a while. I never did do EV training at all and usually just went with it. (id be bad at it probably :P) Also if you have any questions about PC message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. (they're really nice and helpful like that :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Please tell me you named your Blastoise from the first Pokemon movie. xD

Of course!

I never did do EV training at all and usually just went with it.

The funny part is, I didn't purposely EV train it. I was like 7 or 8 when I got it. I just got that king of luck that gives you 14 shinies in a row with pokerus. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2013
    Welcome :P, i'm new too, just felt the need to comment since, well, a pokemon that hasn't lost for 9 years? O__O Goodness lol, i've been a big fan of pokemon since I was a little kid, and played Blue,Red, Ruby,Emerald, Firered, Pearl and White, but sadly i've never been able to transfer pokemon lol

Back