• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
  • I am not new but ,well, it seems I was too busy and...first of all I want to apologize because I forgot to reply and I had agreed to a trade and it never happened...so so sorry :(
    however I am having exams in order to go to the uni so I may not be able to do much,at least until summer...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It was understandable that you were really busy back then. But its also a good time to start over and try that trade again, if you can find the member and see if he/she's still around.

The good part is that you've made it back here again and even though you'll be gone again , you could at least log in here once in a while. ^_^ Welcome back to PC though! Though you have a small post count you're still new. :-P Be sure you've given the rules a reread, and give me & Snivy a shortout if you need help with stuff!

Years
  • Hi and welcome back to PC! Its fine if people are busy and can't stick around here a lot. School gets busy and stuff happens so no worries. :P Just come back whenever you have the time. Hope everything goes well with whatever your doing. :)

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • thank you very much!! I have already reread the rules ( although some of them seemed quite obvious) and I hope I can at lesta log in once a day, just to see how things are going
    and yeah I know my english aren't the best *sigh* so if you see something that is really awful please let me know

Back