• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create Your Own!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
LOL This Is SO Sad...

'A Guy From Pokemon Games Created This Device That You Plugged Into Your Laptop And Also A CD And If You Used The Program On The CD You Could Create Your Own Pokemon With Its Own Evolutions, Program In A Move List For Certain Levels, Decide What Breeding Group(s) Its In, Where You Can Get It, What Percentage You Are Likely To Find It ETC. Then You Use The Device That You Plugged Into The Laptop To Download It Onto Your Game. You Can Also Upload Pokemon And Make It So That You Find A Mewtwo 100% Of The Time Level 3 By Uploading Your Existing Mewtwo. Or You Can Use A Template Pokemon Such As Celebi That They Only Give Away At Events. Sounds Good? He Created About 8 Of These Secretly Before He Was Caught. 3 Had Been Sold On. The Remaining 5 Were Disposed Of. My Friend Bought One Of Them And Gave It To Me For My Birthday. I Have No Idea Where He Got It Or Where The Other 2 Are. I Have Used It To My Full Advantage And Feel That Somebody May Like To Posess This Rarity. Have Fun With It!'

~Message On Ebay

X_X Who Would Believe It? Plus There WAS A Photo. It Was A Recordable CD And Something That Looked Like A Link Cable With A Plug On The End - Probably Some Kind Of Phone Charger.

There Were 58 Bids And The Price Was Up To Like $532 Or Something... Odd. Can't Believe People Would Fall For It!!! XP Even If That WasTrue, Who Would Be Prepared To Spend That Much Money? Mmmmm?

I resized your text. Hope you don?t mind, it was just a bit hard on small monitors. Thanks. ^_^

~Kairi

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
Possible but highly unlikly.. dont you think? heh Wicked idea though. I wish nintendo would make a compotition for fans to invent a pokemon and the winning one is animated in a half hour movie or somthing as a prize. That would be kinda cool.. now wouldnt it?

Years
I highly doubt it, cause ebay was selling (or bidding) Pokemon diamond and Jade, the fake games...That could may as well be another fake..

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds cheesy and i would know i look at those fake cheat sites

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
RE: My Naughty Lettering!

Sorry! :D I Like Perttyness And I Keep Going Overboard! :P He He He...

Well DUH Its A Fake! :D Lol

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
It's quite shocking to see that there are so many bids on something that just screams out: FAAAAAAAAAKE, aw well, it can't be helped..

But what if this guy actually sells it to a guy who is paying 600 dollars for it, won't he get in some real trouble? I mean, if I bought a cd with software on it without copyrights and I would get a cd with nothing on it, or stuff that just doesn't belong anywhere near pok?mon I would report that guy to the admins or something...more important...How do you dream on altering the rom? I don't think it even has an option of editing the rom file itself...

Back