• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tools question.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    I was just wondering; What tools are you supposed to use to make pokemon games like Pokemon Black and White Version (not a one non-touch screen with out animation games like Pokemon Fire Red)?

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    I was just wondering; What tools are you supposed to use to make pokemon games like Pokemon Black and White Version (not a one non-touch screen with out animation games like Pokemon Fire Red)?

try Pokemon Essentials DS, it's got a touch screen input in it.

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
    Years
  • I agree with Ho-oh but if you want the battle sequences to be animated like in pokemon black and white then that will be a little more tricky... because most likely you would have to know how to script in the pokemon essentials style and pretty much do a revamp on the battle scripts on your own.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    Thanks for the links. Also, is there a place where I can make Pokemon Black and White style world maps?

Back