• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forums, old Poke-fan

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Nice to meet you all. I've been playing pokemon since red and blue. I had red blue, yellow, and gold. Don't know why but got out of it for awhile, and didn't play the third generation at all. Got back into it with Platinum and Soul Silver, stopped playing for about a year, then picked up White a couple of months ago. Loving the game, the new pokemon.....ehh not so much. Look forward to discussions with all of you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! It's really nice to see a person playing the old games. Brings back pleasant memories. :D I used to play on my GBA with Emerald but sadly I didn't get to finish it so I didn't catch rayquaza. :( It's also nice to see you enjoying White! :D I defeated all of the gym leaders and I'm now in the process of taking down Ghetsis.(yup, he's bad) But the Pokemon I used to defeat the elite four is seriously bothering me. I didn't like them especially Samurott. i want to make my team more competitive but sadly I don't know how. :( Anyways, welcome aboard on PC and I'm looking forward to being friends with you! And before i forget, Happy Easter!
    Don't forget to check out the Adoption Center to get hooked up with a mentor to show you around PC and get started!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Out of all the pokemon I seem to like the ones from Gen 1 and 3 the most, (even though I never played the gen III games lol) My favorite pokemon is Milotic. I have an affinity for snake-like and steel type pokemon.

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you played the older ones, they were great playing them as kid, such fun times. :P Didn't play the third gen? You should defiantly try it if you have the chance, it was a great gen with a lot of cool Pokemon. I still haven't played white though.. got to get on that one of these days. Milotic is a great Pokemon, always thought it looked really cool first time I saw it. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Haha yeah, I didn't really play third gen at all. I borrowed a friends emerald to transfer some pokemon but that was about it. I usually try to incorporate one into my team. First pokemon I leveled to level 100 in white, though I should have breed another one to get a better moveset....probably will eventually. Got 20 or so pokemon I'm working on atm. Yeah it seems like a great forum, I'll probably like it here.

Also I am a big fan of the story in black and white. A lot of the pokemon designs disappointed me though, you can tell they are starting to run out of ideas...vallanuxe...really? Garbador and tribbish......really????? I do have a couple favorites (based on looks only) like bisharp and klinklang. (lol those just happen to be my favorite types too, steel.)

Last edited:
    Back