• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Intro

7highstraight

Lucky 7
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hello, i'm 7highstraight, but I prefer to go by Seven.
    I actually made this account a while back, but never did anything with it.
    So, that's that, nice to meet you all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Well, hello there! & somewhat late welcome, I guess!

I've done that with other websites...I always forget about my accounts ;-;

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Welcome or welcome back to PC ^^ Hope you have a great time here meeting new people and make great friends

p.s yeah i forget about some accounts sometimes too lol

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Nice to see you remembered everything and want to join back. :P What made you interested in coming to PC again? The community is just as awesome as ever, and your sure to have a lot of fun if you just give it a chance. Just take a good look around and find what you like, you won't be dissapointed. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry about forgetting accounts it happens more than you know! lol Hope you don't forget about it this time around though! :D

Back