• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is Ángel.

.Ángel~

Sombrero de Paja
Years
  • Hi, I'm Angel. i discovered pokemon community from the Wah forum and i like to hack roms. In fact i'm the creator of... Pokémon Golden Island.
    Excuse me for my bad English , it's because I am using a automatic translator.

Last edited:

Kojas

That riceball kid
    Years
  • I joined yesterday, but that will not stop me from welcoming you.

Welcome to...this...Pokecommunity...? (That's what it is...right...? RIGHT!?!?) Anyway, the people are nice here. Well the ones I have met so far anyway.

Har har, I remember when I tried to make a pokemon rom. It failed miserably. 'Cause it couldn't go to the start screen and if we did play, we would be stuck playing as "Ralph". Lolol. That and it's not transferable to other computers. Yaaay.

Again, nice to meet you. *E-handshakes* (If you don't accept my e-handshake I'll just pretend I didn't do it. But if you want to leave me hanging, das cool.)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahhh interested in Rom hacks I see, always nice to see that. Pokemon Golden Island..? I'v never heard of it, probably because I'm a little newer to the Rom hacking side of things. Don't worry about the bad english, it's fine hoenstly. Hope it's not too much of a hasle for you to use that. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome to PC! Don't worry about the translator some people who speak english still mess it up I'm one who can testify lol so no worries! Hope you have fun here!

Back