• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Keras

Das Boot
Years
  • Keras here!

I'm a Filipino-American college student who plays video games, sleeps, and loves things like psychology. Unfortunately, I can only use one hand to play games. Fortunately, I have taught myself to use such skill to be the best of my ability. I love music and video games. I also love subjects psychology and sociology. I like food a bit much--filet mignon, eel, lobster, vegetarian sushi and mango-flavored ice cream are some of my favorites.

I've been into Pokemon since I was about 8 or 9 and at 22, I still find time to play Pokemon. I currently have White (with HeartGold sitting somewhere) but still have to actually finish collecting all the badges and get through the Elite Four. I've collected every main Pokemon game released in the US (save for Ruby and Diamond) to date. I plan on actually importing a copy of Green to add to my collection.

I'm pretty easy going and easy to get along with. I do have a sarcastic side but don't mind that. He wont bite--much. I was introduced to this place by a person I've known for quite a while so, I'll be getting used to this place. Hope to meet other trainer's pout there!

Cheers,
    Keras

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    You've joined the right site! Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here everyone is very friendly and will help you with whatever you need! :D

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • So basically you're a male version of me.. XD I like you already.

Welcome to PC, Keras!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you get confused or have questions, most staff members have their PMs / VMs open!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahhh very nice interests you have there, sounds like quite the awesome person to hang around with. :P Ohhh sorry to hear about your arm, I bet you could still beat A LOT of people online with that kind of attitude. :P Oh wow quite the food choices there! I haven't tried a lot of that... i'm not fancy enough I guess haha. Ahh nice to see a big Pokemon fan, I'm a lot like you in a way and played just about every game while still playing at an older age. Wow you sound like a fun person to get along with, you will most defiantly make a lot of friends here and really enjoy being apart of the community. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Keras

Das Boot
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahhh very nice interests you have there, sounds like quite the awesome person to hang around with. :P Ohhh sorry to hear about your arm, I bet you could still beat A LOT of people online with that kind of attitude. :P Oh wow quite the food choices there! I haven't tried a lot of that... i'm not fancy enough I guess haha. Ahh nice to see a big Pokemon fan, I'm a lot like you in a way and played just about every game while still playing at an older age. Wow you sound like a fun person to get along with, you will most defiantly make a lot of friends here and really enjoy being apart of the community. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Thanks, Brick. I plan on doing so. More than just an arm thing but I get through. On a lighter note, yeah... I have an expensive taste in foods.

Back