• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom emulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Hey! i'm new here! and i found your site from all the rom emulation done here!

well i was looking for a modded fire red or ruby perhaps that i could catch all the original 300+ pokemon in.. not really interested in seeing new ones.. i just wanted one for my emulator that would allow me to actually catch them all since trading with a emulator is impossible and my old gameboy advanced no longer turns on :/

a new story would be acceptable too i guess.. but i would prefer to just nostalgia over the original 8 gym leaders... so anyone know of a modded Rom like this? i haven't had much luck searching through all the forums yet

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You probably won't get any suggestions/answers here in this forum. :( If you're interested in looking for a specific ROM Hack, then the best place for you to go is the Hacks Showcase section. You'll probably find the hack you're looking for, or the specific hack you might be interested in. There are also a few hacks still in production and in testing mode, so you might want to check those out too.

Your post is more of a question rather than intro though, so locking must be done here. :( If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to PM me!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back