• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Bad Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Wonderin' who's the new bad guys this time? Or is there gonna be none?

Possible ones include

Kyurem

Your mom

Scientist guy

For now, all we can do is speculate..

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • We aren't sure yet but we can speculate. A lot of people are thinking Akuroma is going to be behind the new bad team. Others think Plasma will return.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    I think Team Plasma can't return because their intentions and motives was already made obvious in BW. So that wouldn't work. They will probably come up with a weird team again, sigh.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • Probably that new Professor guy who's probably the new Team Galactic leader or something. Probably the guy behind Genesect.

Cid

Years
  • Wasn't it Team Plasma behind Genesect's alterations? I'm not sure if they plan to use Team Plasma again, although they did reuse Team Rocket from GSC. It would make sense if Team Plasma gets reused, since their theme concentrates on the Tao trio (Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem) after all.

If however they go with the new evil team approach, then we only have a few leads for that. From the looks of it, they will probably base it on Kyurem's Ice-typing, or at least on whatever Kyurem's theme is. Sounds too typical, now that I think of it, and I think Game Freak will be more creative than that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back