• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Earthlings ( ・ω・)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    The name's Ruff. I've been playing pokemon for around five years (I know, I know, not much compared to some people). Besides pokemon, I like games like Skyrim, Mass Effect, and Bioshock. I'm currently playing through FireRed (on my way to the elite four~) and just started a Nuzlocke run (complete with comic) of the hack Flora Sky :) I've actually joined Pokecommunity because of my interest in rom hacking. It looks like you guys have a really great community, and though I'm brand new, I'm hoping to pick up some skills :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • +1 for Skyrim and Mass Effect. TWO OF THE BEST GAMES EVER, IMO.

Welcome to PC, Ruff. :) It doesn't matter how much experience in Pokemon you have right now. We welcome anyone that goes through our doors of the PokeCommunity.

We definitely do have a section for ROM Hacking, and it's quite large. You can read tutorials, get advice from other hackers, as well as gather the tools you may need. Once you decide on the hack, you have the option to assemble a team as well as in the future, show off your hack here at PC. :D

Check out our very own Video Games section as well! There's a small section where you can gather with other members to play online multiplayer with you, depending on the console. :D

There's so much to see, so I shall leave ya to that! PM me if you need any help, and see ya around! :)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Well that's still an impressive number even if the average is a little bit higher then that. :P Those are all amazing games actually! I love those series a lot and still play them every now and then. Fire Red is actually a really fun game to play, really cool with the stuff they added and kept in from the originals. You'll be able to learn a lot about Rom hacking here actually! With all the tutorials and helpful community members in that area you'll be on your way to going far with it. I'm a novice at it but if you ever need help with it you can talk to me and i'd be more then happy to assist you if i can. :) The community is amazing and you'll have a great time here if you take a good look around, and talk to us, you'll be making great friends here easily. :p Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you learn a lot, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    @Meganium +100000000000000 for ponies
    That finale was so great @_@

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :) I'm really excited about both the ROM and video game communities on here.

@BrickBusterX Thank you so much! Leaf Green was actually the first pokemon game I ever played, so I have a real soft spot for those games. :) Wow, so cool to meet another hacker! The community on here seems huge. I'm just playing around right now, but thank you for the offers of help. :) Best of luck!

Years
  • Welcome and it's very cool that you like those games. Anyway be careful not to take an arrow to the knee when you're facing the elite four and at the end... it's still a better ending that mass effect 3 XD

Years
  • You, my dear, get a +1 for liking games.
    You should clearly come to my board where we talk about all things Video Games that aren't Pokemon! :3

Anyway, lovely to see new, enthusiastic gamers and hope to see you around!​

Back