• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

IKawaiiThief

Summer Sakura Trainer!
Years
  • Hya! I've been using the Internet since 2009, but hadn't joined any major Pokemon forums until 2011, where I joined Serebii, where you can still see me as GoldenCharmander, and Bulbapedia. I've been fairly active on Serebii, but I'm on a hiatus from Bulbapedia right now. My name's Nicole, and I'm glad to be on this awesome forum!

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and i think i have seen you on Bulbgarden which is what i think you mean by Bulbapedia
    I been using the internet since 2004 but started using it more in 2006

Years
  • Hya! I've been using the Internet since 2009, but hadn't joined any major Pokemon forums until 2011, where I joined Serebii, where you can still see me as GoldenCharmander, and Bulbapedia. I've been fairly active on Serebii, but I'm on a hiatus from Bulbapedia right now. My name's Nicole, and I'm glad to be on this awesome forum!

Hi Nicole, that's way too similar to my real name.

The only difference is the spelling.

You're on Serebii? I'm Hikari10Girl over there. I'm glad you're talking a hiatus from Bulbapedia, they were so mean to me. Tyler even decided to leave Bulbagarden altogether cos he had so much trouble there.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, he so cute.

Hikari hatez 'em WikiLeakz cos she hate the guy who runs the site (you know who I'm talkin' bout). Hikari liek memez, she think 'em funny.

Remember to contact someone with a name like this aka Moderators if you come across any difficulties, they might be able to help you.

- Hikari10

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I started going on the internet in 2007 and on Pokemon forums in 2008. And I've never seen you on Serebii but I'm on there as Palamon! Welcome to PC! This place is a lot better than Serebii so I hope you become active and enjoy your stay!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to PC, Nicole!! :3
    i was on serebii but i am not active on it anymore :P
    PC is the best pokemon forum!! Also, you'll be meeting many people, and make a few friends here and there. We're quite nice, and we don't bite. :D
    If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Read the rules, participate actively, and have fun! I'll see ya!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there! I'm yet another refugee from Serebii who found things much more pleasant over here on PC (I was actually cyberbullied over there). Everything's been going fine for me here though, and I hope you find PC as enjoyable as I have and decide to stick around for the long run! I look forward to seeing you around, and if you ever want to chat, you know the drill :P

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC Nicole! :) I frequently use Bulbapedia but never registered for some odd reason :P I also havent been to Serebii in a long time but I used to frequent on it back in like 2005 and 2006 for Pokemon information..

Anyways, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc, do not hesitate to ask any of the friendly staff here, whether its a mod, s-mod, assistant admin, staff admin, or Rukario himself. ;)

Anyways, hopefully you enjoy your stay here at PC! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahh you sound like you have had quite a few forum experiences, that's always good to see. Any specific interests at all you'd like to share? What areas do you think you'll be sticking around most? You sound like you can make friends pretty easily so just talk to some people and you should enjoy yourself really easily. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Welcome! I've got an account on Serebii, Sector is the name, but I never posted or anything. I just go there to check stats and stuff out. Honestly? I prefer PC over all other forums!

It's always great to see new members from across the globe, and glad you joined us. Hope you experience the same enjoyable we all have on PC. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask, the moderators are fairly good at giving directions and helping out with any situation. :)

Back