• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not so fresh meat.

Keora

Fighting Master
Years
  • Right so I joined in 09 got real busy and did not have time to post and crap so I am kinda back. You know what scratch that I am completely new here carry on.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well, hopefully you have more time to post more here on PC! Considering that you've made this thread, one would certainly assume so. In any event, welcome (back) to PC. I read your old welcome post, and apparently you liked to RP: if that's still true, please feel free to check out the Roleplay Corner here at PC. I'm starting to get interested in the area myself, after years of neglect on my part, so maybe we'll see each other there! If you do get stuck or need some help, feel free to contact any of the staff here at PC: we're the ones with bold usernames. And with that, have fun! :D

Back