• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well this is my first post. But I'm not new to pokemon I've been playing for years. But I'm offering a level 61 Swampert if I like if like it we can set up a trade through messaging will accept probably all offers if good.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You're... probably not going to get offers here in this section. :( This section isn't for trading.

If you would like to offer your Swampert, you can post at the Quick Trade Thread. I'm sure there will be members here that would like your Swampert. You do have to indicate what you're looking for though!

This is more of a trade offer rather than an introduction, so sadly this thread shall be closed. Feel free to PM me if you are lost or have any questions, okay!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back