• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild- ...wait, what IS that!?

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
Years
  • hi im new!! u can call me cinto or wuteva iz ez. dis iz my 1st time plaing pokemon so cn u guyz teach me plz??? and i liek 2 draw but im not very good yet so can u help me wit dat 2??? ill luv u 4eva <3

Did I get anybody with that?

....I apologize. It's this weird habit I have; my first main introduction to any new site where people don't know the amazingly awesome Cinto me must always be a troll-post (but no worries, there aren't any more after that). :'D

Umm, anyway. F'real now. I'm normally called Cinto, Cinty, Trollbear, Hobo, various other strange words normally used as insults, and...nevermind. I got into Pokemon first five or so years ago (Oh wow that rhymed. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! ;D) when my cousins and I found an abandoned Gameboy Advance at my grandma's restaurant (she co-owned it with some other folks) with a Pokemon game in it. I think it was Firered, but I forgot. Anyhow. I draw manga, roleplay and read in my free time, if I mysteriously vanish for days on end, it's because of real-life issues, not because I've lost interest...and I'm currently freaking out over the B&W 2 teaser video.

Oh, N. Why must you be so epic. ; 3 ; And Belle's wearing Cheren's glasses, does that mean they're going out!?

...Back on topic, I might be new to this site but definitely not new to Pokemon, so for the most part I have some idea of what's going on in the talk- well, until people start talkin' about IVs and EVs, at least.

My personal favorite Pokemon are Absol and Espeon. I've found it's better to train Absol statwise on a GBA game, then transfer to a DS and use the Move Tutor. They reduced Absol's stat growths in DP and up...probably more Pokemon coming in so they needed to reduce the amount of "good" Pokemon already existing. Anyway.

I don't have access to Nintendo WiFi anywhere since the Apple Store closed down theirs, so...I can't trade or battle with all the wonderful people on this site. ; w ;

Better stop now before this turns into an autobiography rather than an introduction. lD

-Cinto

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    wlcom 2 our community i will teach u hw 2 arts with my v good skills of over 9000 b/c i am best.

...but no, I suck at art. loool. Anyway welcome!! You have made a good choice in your favourite Pokemon (Absol is wonderful). :3 AND YES the video is wonderful (though I do think Bianca is probably going to get crushed on by the main protags tbh).

OH and since you don't have wifi, you still have Internet though. ;) So theoreteically if you did want to battle which you totally should want - you could go on PC's Pokemon Online server (by downloading) and battle there without a need for wifi! You can find out more in competitive battling center somewhere within the announcements there! But ya, have fun around here.

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
    Years
  • Hi :D
    Wow, replies come around quick here, don't they? About Bianca being liked by the main protagonist, though, wouldn't she be a few years older? I like to believe she's going out with Cheren. XD His art style looks different, he looks older in the trailer, but Bianca looks the same. (Other than the glasses.)

What happened to Touko and Touya though? They don't seem to exist, as far as I can find out ; 3 ;

...Uhh, back on topic! The Pokemon Online server, you only have to download it and then it's accessible whenever you have Internet? What can you do on it? It sounds awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeaah the forum is pretty active. XD; And idk, Pokemon seems to encourage attraction at any age, tbh. probs not a good thing.

I dunno :( But they didn't really have any major roles so I don't think it matters imo. Plus unique to B/W!!

lool, yeah, basically if you download it, you can make teams with EVs and everything (we can teach you) and then battle them against everyone online, competing to improve, get higher on a ladder and so on. :3 tis fun!

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
    Years
  • Oooh. I must learn. lol
    If I can't compete in live tournaments, I'll have to learn digital. OH YEAH. XD

I kinda know what EVs are, but not really... So, on the server, how do you prevent people from having maxed out everythings, if one can set their own stats? :o

Years
  • Oh thank god. I got pulled into your post with the name and totally fell for your trollage DX.
    Kudos :D and welcome, fellow newcomer!
    What do you read?! *squee another reader!*
    I've been playin pokemon for... 12 years... maybe 13 ^^. I draw manga/anime style more than I read or watch anime xD.
    Woot biographies! I can pick apart your mind. ... Not really. I'm a derp at reading people's minds 83
    Anyways, welcome again. Sorry I rambled xD

goldenyellowcrystal

A Black Crystal of Mystery
    Years
  • Hello Cinto! Well, almost everybody in the forums isn't new to Pokemon, so...
    But anyways, welcome to the forums! B2/W2 is really exciting, and I can't wait for its release even though I don't have a DS.

Before I go totally off-topic, there's a special place in the forums for everybody!
    Make sure to follow the rules in the community. If you'd like, you can also go to the adoption thread. Well, have fun! -goldenyellowcrystal

Cinto

"...AAARGH."
    Years
  • Waaaw. Totally missed the new replies...
    @WillowWolf: I did? Wow, it actually worked for once. lD Umm, reading? I like...manga. lol. Uhh...recently it's been James Patterson (Maximum Ride and some of his adult books), and usually YA science/fantasy/humor books. ^^ About drawing more than watching, same goes for me. XD Father dear (*sarcasm*) banned anime a few years ago, so... bleh.

@Goldenyellowcrystal: Thanks :D So far I've found PC to be pretty welcoming...can't really say the same about the PC Pokemon Online chat though. lol

Back