PDA

View Full Version : To all those I left...

miltankRancher
May 19th, 2012, 10:43 PM
hello, guys! After over a month-long absence, I am back! Sorry for all those clubs and RP's I left. For some reason, Pokecommunity had been BLOCKED in my dormitory's proxy server connection. I can't pay heaps of money to go to the shop and just do PC. So sorry for leaving, but I am back now for good! I guess. OR until my class starts AGAIN on June 11. :) Anyway, what did I miss? Did you miss me guys? Judging from the visitor messages I had, I think I am missed. Anyway, for the newcomers who are going to read this, hello.

anyway, yadi yada. miltankRancher, 16 yadi yada. Fave Pokemon: Crobat, Snorlax, Miltank, Swampert, Metagross.

tl;dr: I am back! :)

Missed you guys.

PS: Woah, I am celebrating my second anniversary today! Cookies for everyone!

Tsutarja
May 20th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Hey there miltankRancher, welcome back to PC! :)

Unfortunately, my high school blocks PC as well :( but a dormitory living facility blocks it too? O_o Wow. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of what you missed :( I haven't been around for the first half or so of May because I had a lot of testing to do at school.

Anyways, it's good to be back here with us at PC! :D And happy anniversary, too! ;)

miltankRancher
May 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM
The block just popped out. :\ well, since our dormitory is a school-owned facility, i guess it's perfectly reasonable.

I've heard there are quite some competitions and contests that I had missed, and it pains my heart. </3 just imagine the emblems...

anyway, thanks Zach!

Mockingjay
May 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Hi there, miltankRancher and welcome baaaack :D

...Swampert? *highfives* I love me some Swampert :D

Anyway I think your username is very clever by the way O_O! Miltanks..I made many, many jokes about those with my cousins when we were younger.. oh goodness.

..Oh goodness, I'm going to be living in a dorm as of August, and I haven't even considered the possibility of PC being blocked -- what a shame..!

miltankRancher
May 20th, 2012, 04:15 PM
hi there mockingjay!

Some miltank jokes? Okay, I want to here more of it. :)

Anyway, there is really a low chance of it becoming blocked but it happened to me. T.T

Mockingjay
May 20th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Oh nooo, many of these "jokes" were somewhat inappropriate.. hahaha~ I'd rather not.. share. xD

Gaahhhh I'll jump out of a window if PC is blocked or anything else I love is blocked! ;___;

So, once you go back to class..no more miltankrancher?! D:

Cordelia
May 20th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Get a free proxy, bro. Welcome back, though :) There are a lot of them on the internet, just google ^^

Cosmotone8
May 21st, 2012, 06:18 AM
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? XD
Welcome back! Hope your here to stay his time. Otherwise, the Pokemon Clubs Forum is going to die along with my clubs XD

miltankRancher
May 21st, 2012, 06:30 AM
@Mac: The bold blue name suits you perfectly! And I can't do that either. I don;t know why, but I am afraid of messing up the connection. LOL.
@mockingjay: nope. This coming june, I will be staying on my friend's house for the rest of my college years. So, no more blocks! :)
@CT8: I missed you too, bro! I will be active again! Just you wait. :)