• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh oh another new guy

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    Well, I felt like making an account on here so meh.
    I like all different kinds of stuff including Pokemon (Duh), Sonic the hedgehog, Digimon(Oh hai dere haters), NiGHTS, music, etc, etc.
    Well, I have no idea what else to type so there.

Cid

Years
  • You seem uninterested. :O Don't be! :D

This place is really cool if you know where to look. And I'm sure you do, so use your eyes, uncover wonders, post good stuff, and have a good time. First off, which medium of the Pokémon franchise are you most interested in? We have sections for all of those, from the games to the TCG. So if you like the anime, the manga, or even the spin-offs, look no further. Also I have to add, I love Sonic the Hedgehog (along with NiGHTS but it's not common to see people like us, haha). Maybe you can see fellow fans in the Sonic franchise's own fan club in other Other Clubs! Prepare to be dazzled by the beautiful first post. ;D By the way, there's no shame in loving Digimon. At least I'm not a hater, which is probably why I say that, haha.

So welcome to PokéCommunity, Aura. I hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Hi there Lucario Aura! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll get to know a lot of people here and have a lot of fun. I gather it by your username that you like Lucario. If that's the case, then you may want to check out the Aura Guardians club in Pokemon Clubs if you haven't already. I don't really know what else to tell you, since Im not really into Digimon or Sonic, but I know that there are a lot of people here who share your interests. If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me or one of the mods.
    ~Cosmo

Years
  • Hi LucarioAura, I can see you obviously liek Lucarioz.

As Comsotone8 said, the Aura Guardians Club in Pokemon Clubs is entirely dedicated to Riolu and Lucario, so check it out if you can.

There's also the Trivia sections if you want to test your knowledge, there's one for Pokemon and one for non-Pokemon stuff.

Make sure to contact a bold name user if you get lost. They won't bite...

- Hikari10

Back