• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,im a newbieI

Years
  • Hi,im Pokechu12.But you can call me Pokeh(Basicly Pokey,but I befer Pokeh).My favorite pokemon is Lucario.I have been on some pokemon RPG forums and I hope I enjoy this one.Im thinking about getting a mentor to show me around.Oh and I also have 10 pokemon games: Pokepark,Pokepark2(Dissapointment!),Pokemon HeartGold,Pokemon Black,Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky,Explorers of Time,Pokemon Ranger 1,Ranger 2,Ranger 3,and last but one of my favorites....Pokemon XD:Gales of Darkness!

I hope I can fit I can find my place in this forum.And see you next time!
    Pokechu~

Years
  • Hi Pokechu, welcome!

I see you play lots of Pokemon games, so check out Pokemon Gaming Central! Also take a look at Fourth Generation Games and Black And White for the more recent games. We currently have loads of Black 2 And White 2 discussion going on too!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact any mods.

- Hikari10

Back