• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, friends!

Years
  • Well, I'm new.

I enjoy watching cartoons, and am extremely passionate about music. I love Bayside, Say Anything, Thursday, Thrice, The Wonder Years, Transit, Taking Back Sunday, and Saves the Day. I love skateboarding and hanging out with friends. And that's all you really need to know about me.

Is there anything I really should do before I really start posting, besides the rules and other obvious things?

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome invisble_light! I hope u enjoy ur stay here in the community! Since I don't need to tell u to check the Rules Page, nothin else to say for now. Hope to see ya around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there Light, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine. I see my pair has already welcomed you. Nice of him.

Anyways, be sure to follow all rules & make lots of new friends.

If you need help, you can contact someone with a bold username or either a colored username.

Also, if you wanna chat, VM me anytime.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, invisible light! Wait... I can't see you. WHERE ARE YOU?

Haha, joking. :P Great to see ya here on PC. Do you happen to be a casual fan of Pokemon? Whether fan or not, you are always welcome here to the forums, no matter what.

Don't worry, since you're someone that may have read the rules and stuff, there's no need for me to remind you. THOUGH, there are a few sections I'd like to recommend, as well as stuff to do! You have a great taste of music btw! I think the Culture & Media section is a good section for you, since over there music and other entertainment can be discussed there! Also, if you're not certain where to go, I'll direct you to the Adoption Center, where you can get a mentor to show you around a certain section & stuff, okay! :D

Anyways, I hope you have a great time here in the forums, and don't be afraid to PM me for any questions or help. :D I'd be glad to be of acquaintance. :3 See ya around!

Years
  • Hi Invisible_Light, you seem to love lots of music.

I think Meganium90 has already covered the forum for you so not much for me to say.

I love making memes and genderbending with my avatar/signature themes.

- Hikari10

Back