• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not exactly druzy, but rather quite new!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Well, to here. Yo! I'm Druzy, but feel free to call me Pyro, since that's my name on other forums. I am........me. Ask someone else to describe me. I like Pokémon, and I want to know more people who have that same interest, which is why I'm here. Wanna be friends?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi, Druzy/Pyro, and welcome to PC~ :D

I'm Mockingjay/Jessi, and I'm just a fabulous person >:) Words cannot describe me. *tooting my own horn here*

I'm pretty sure everyone here has liked Pokemon at some point or another; what are your other interests? :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, druzy! :3

Of course everyone here likes Pokemon, and you're special because you've become an addition to the community, and it's quite awesome! ^_^ You will definitely fit in here. :D Any favorite Pokemon you have? Any interests? :)

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, as well as maybe be friends with you soon! ^_^ Be sure to meet other new members at the New Users Hangout, as well as request a mentor at the Adoption Center. :) PM me or Snivy if you have any questions & stuff okay! See ya around! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hey Meganium, Jessi!

Other interests......I like RPing, reading, writing, and origami. Well, puzzles, drawing, digital art, stuffed animals, music.......and a lot of stuff. Not to mention Haruhi. She's awesome. Oh, and I like anime and manga! XD I like too many things...

My favorite Pokémon has to be......Ampharos since it's adorable and powerful. I think I already have a mentor, since my friend's on this site, so I'll just poster him to be my mentor. I look forward to meeting everyone here!

So what do you guys like? Any favorite Pokémon? =3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    RPing? There's a Role Playing corner here at PC. There's also a Fanfiction/writing section; you can always check that out, too.

Puzzles?! What kind of puzzles?! Do you perhaps like Sudoku puzzles?! Those are my absolute favorite :) I also LOVE jigsaw puzzles, as long as they're at least 100 pieces.

If you like drawing, there's an Art Gallery here. I have some of my own drawings posted there, and I would love to see some of yours. Maybe you should VM/PM me them, if you feel like it! :D

There's a plushies' owners club in the Other Clubs section of PC. I'm in it but don't look at it too much .. heheh

My favorite Pokemon of all time is Eevee, but I also love others, such as Dewgong, Ampharos (which is awesome, as you've already realized!), Ponyta, Rapidash, Flygon, and tons of other ones. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Oh, cool! I didn't know that there was roleplaying or fanfiction here! Is there an original writing corner? I enjoy sudoku, but my favorite are 1000 piece plus puzzles and 3D ones. Those are fun.

What's VM? I'd love to send you some of my work, but I'm on my phone...are we allowed to give links to other sites such as deviantART?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You are more than welcome to show off your DeviantArt link, but it has to be in your signature, which is the only place where you can just show it off. xD

and VM = Visitor Message. They're small messages posted on people's profiles (like Facebook wall posts xD)

As Mockingjay mentioned, yes! we indeed do have a roleplaying and a fanfic section. I am for a fact a roleplayer and it'd be an honor to see you there! There's a ton of interesting RPs out there and you'll love our little corner. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Oh, this is going to be so much fun! I'm going to set up my siggy now. And when finals are over, I'll go aroleplaying! I'm probably going to drag Seth over with me too. He's new too, his username is SethGallahad.

Back