• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Connections Not Working.

Prof Oakley

JourneyofPossibilities Creator
Years
  • I don't know if this is because of a bug in version 7 (the one I'm using) or not because I haven't added a map connection since before it was released. I didn't see anyone posting it in the bug thread so I put it here since I'm pretty sure it's a problem with me.

Every time I add the beginning of Route 2 on my map to the town it connects to it looks fine but when I am walking across the town towards the new route it sorta teleports me into the middle of the Route 2 map but claims it is still the town and warp to map just brings me to different areas of the map. I've tried taking off the connection and putting it back on, erasing the connection in the .txt file and adding it again, adding it from debug, adding it from the editor, deleting the .dat connection file and readding it but nothing seems to fix it.

If that isn't enough information or I didn't explain it right I will put screen shots or whatever you need if I still have internet tomorrow but hopefully you can help me from that information. It's frustrating how many problems I get with this ><

Back