• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

LapLace1500

I just ride....
Years
  • Hi everyone! My name is Faith. I'm 15 (16 in August) Yes, I'm a girl, but I love pokemon. I've been a huge fan ever since Crystal came out.
    I've been looking around these forums for about 3 months now and I wonder why I never joined.
    I basically joined to get to know about other pokefans, meet new people and talk about pokemon interests.
    I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! :D

Years
  • Hi Laplace, nice irl name you have.

Mine's a common one but with an unusual spelling.

If there's one place you should check out, try Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia. I am one of PC's top trivial experts and I love to insert my humor in most of my posts over there. (The Gender Race in Other Trivia is severely lacking female players, the guys are totally owning me there)

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott cos he's kawaii (cute). I love memes!

In fact, one of my many nicknames includes "PC's Memetic Goddess". Besides my time here, I also juggle with Ever Grande, Serebii and two smaller Pokemon forums (I'm on the staff in those two).

Don't let the avatar/signature fool you, I'm actually a girl. I love genderbending on these forums...

Shout out a VM to me if you wanna chat, I'll take on anyone.

The New Users Hangout is where you can greet fellow newbies and even more experienced users like me.

You were lurking for 3 months and it was only now you decided to join? Well, you get way more benefits as an actual member than if you were a guest.

I'm turning 20 in October (geez, I sure am getting old)

The Pokemon Gaming sections are worth seeing as well.

Don't forget to contact any moderators if you have issues.

- Hikari10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there LapLace, welcome to PC.

Hope you have a great time at PC. Make new friends & have fun.

Remember to follow the rules at all times.

See ya round the forums.

Last edited:

LapLace1500

I just ride....
    Years
  • It's nice to meet you both. Thank you for the advice. And Hikari, I've seen you around before and I pretty much know you're a girl. I agree. Oshawott is one of the most epic water types :P

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • So, you're also a fan of the laplace transform, I take it? Sorry, that's the math major in me talking :P

Anyway, welcome to PC! I've been a big fan of the series since Blue, my favorite Pokemon is Persian, my favorite human Pokemon character is the girl from FR/LG, and I have a variety of other, stranger interests that you can ask about :P

Glad you finally decided to join, and trust me, you'll have a great time here! If you ever want to drop me a messsage feel free, but remember to have fun while you're on our site!

Back