• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I am Legit~Hamster

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
  • Hello people! I'm new to PokeCommunity, if that wasn't clear from the title....yeah...anyway, I came here because I wanted to join the RP's! I'm a fan of roleplaying, and decided I wanted to come to a new forum, so here I am! I hope to become friends with all of you, and become a better roleplayer. See ya!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • hi. here's a hamster for your welcome gift. :333

hamster.jpg

Welcome aboard to PC, Legit Hamster! :) HOORAY YOU LIKE TO RP! I am like...addicted to roleplaying. I can totally direct you to the Roleplay Corner where you can do just that! You'll fine great roleplays that are currently taking players or join in the many RPs that just came out and accepting player right now! You will meet awesome RPers, and make great friends! Our RP community is just simply amazing. You will love it here.

I'd recommend you to some awesome RPs, but it's a long list, so I'll let you explore! Guess I'll see you at the RP section, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! Bai and see ya!

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
    Years
  • :D You will definitely see me on the RP thread! I am addicted to roleplaying, also. Considering the fact that it's summer, I am going to be on it all the time, and try to increase my experience in it. I want to join alot of the RP's I see, but everyone just write so well, and RP better than I can imagine! Hopefully, I can get to their level of expertise, and join some of the big ones!

Years
  • Hi Legit Hamster.

So, you wanna be a roleplayer?

PC's Roleplay Corner has lots of great roleplaying coverage for you. You can make your own or join in someone else's roleplay.

You'll definitely make some friends there.

Anyways, don't forget to read the rules or contact any bold name users like Meganium90. Just direct all questions to them.

As for other places to see, the Trivia sections are sure to give you something fun, I'm most likely hanging around there.

- Hikari10, One does not look at an avatar...

Back