PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon to Pokemon

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Before I explain the storyline, let me first reintroduce myself! I am Raichu Master, one of the legendary rpers on this site or rather was one, although I've been looking through all the current rps and there are also some very talented people here. It's good to see that the skill only increased instead of decreased.

Storyline:

Instead of people inhabiting the pokemon world. This rp takes place were there are no humans (meaning humans never existed!), so there for the pokemon were free to evolve into intellectual creatures, being able to talk, read, write, and reason. So now there are pokemon cities and villages, and instead of a human pokemon league, pokemon compete head to head to see who is the strongest.

Plot:

As a pokemon you can either be bad/good, enter the league and collect badges/explore the world around you, and become one of the most powerful pokemon in the world/lay back and take things as they come. The choice is yours.

Profile:

Name:
Pokemon:
Special description: Anything that seperates you from the rest of your type?
Personality:
Career: Scientist, league member, student, etc.
History: what you've been doing up til now.

My Profile:

Name: Jamie Conter
Pokemon: Raichu
Special description: Ruffled hair on top of head
Personality: Smart and cunning, often thinking he's superior to everyone else
Career: Collects badges and attends the Pokemon Academy in Pallet Town (Towns are the same and so are the islands)
History: The time he spent with his parents he was a rich Raichu, and now is determined to be the strongest and smartest pokemon in the world. His parents died when he was young, leaving him out on the street, since he had no other relatives. From the time he was old enough to work, he worked hard and made money, now about 4 years after he started working, he has regained the wealth that he once remembered when he was small, but still isn't happy with what he's got, now he's on a quest for more than that.

shadowolf~foever
January 17th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Name:devyn
Pokemon:eevee
Special description: her fur is pink and navy blue
Personality:she is king and sweet
Career: Student
History:she has been studing the effects off different berries on different pokemon

danielthmaniel
January 17th, 2005, 04:27 PM
occ: Welcome back! ^^;

Name: Kyle
Pokemon: Quilava
Special description: The flames on its body are blue
Personality: Smart and curious. Usualy wondering about something or other.
Career: Student scientist
History: Kyle has been studing medicine for about a year. He is lookinginto the idea of Poke-made medicines. He has set out to study natural remedies in hopes of devoluping powerful healing potions. While studing medicines he took a second course in fistaid.

Sounds cool!

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 05:25 PM
OOC: We'll start after we get a few more people hopefully we can get at least 2 more, then we can start and others can join in later.

Charizard_Trainer
January 17th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Name: Jessica
Pokemon: Charizard
Special description: Pink fur with a bright blue flame on tail
Personality: Friendly, kind, sweet, slightly insane
Career: Scientist on Cinnibar Island
History: Born in Viridian Forest, raied in Pallet Town, travels around the world, setted down on Cinnibar Island with little brothers Josh; a Charmeleon, and Jacob, a Charmander.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Name: Eclipse
Pokemon: Scyther
Special description: she's black, and her white blades are stained red. her eyes are red as well
Personality: Cruel, heartless, only gets her enjoyment from watching other's pain, and being a fighting machine, she can cause lots and lots of pain in a short time.
Career: Assasian
History: Nobody really knows. She is seen out of the blue after using Swords Dance and Agility, strikes or kidnapps someone, then is gone. The police force is after her, but every time she just sped away laughing.

Lily
January 17th, 2005, 05:45 PM
How are the gym leaders going to be set? How do we battle? Using other Pokemon when we are a Pokemon itself? o_O;...
However, here is my (hopefully) satisfactory sign up.

Name: Vivian
Pokemon: Shuppet
Special description: She has clear optics of glittering cobalt, unlike the usual crimson ones. Surprisingly, there is an alluring yet peculiar sense of beauty with Vivian.
Personality: Vivian never intends to be cold hearted. She hates light and prefers the sanctuary of darkness. She's also paranoia going out in public, afraid of what people might think of a Pokemon who actually enjoys duelving deeper into darkness. She isn't one of those mean pokemon who ridicules others for fun, although most think of her that way. The Shuppet can actually show a bit of emotions if Vivian has someone she can truly call a 'friend,' not a fraud.
Career: Vivian lives in Lavender town, helping people who mourns for the deceased Pokemon. It isn't the most comfortable place to work, but she performs it with satisfaction.
History: Her parents were Banettes, and vague ones at that. To VIvian, they were nothing more but silhouettes layering the background of her childhood. Even as a youth, she always had a certain fondness for death, although she herself didn't want to be involved in it. Her parents unfortunately passed away, leaving their daughter to dive deeper into darkness of her own misery. The chance came up when Lavender's tower needed an assistant. Fascinated, Vivian reluctantly signed up to work at the tower. Every since that age, which was quite young, Vivian worked there getting her lodging and support from the fellow townspeople.

Charizard_Trainer
January 17th, 2005, 05:51 PM
I think we just battle each other.....Good thing I'm a Charizard! They can fly!

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 06:00 PM
OOC: Gyms are set up like normal pokemon gyms, except pokemon are the gym leaders (remember no humans) And they have to try to beat them using they're own strength, meaning they use themselves. To prove themselves.

Ok now we can start! ^^

IC: Jamie was sitting on his back porch, tanning, or rather tanning his fur. They didn't have school today and he figured he could do some relaxing.

That was...until the mail pidgey swooped down and landed on his stomach. "What do you want thomas!?" Jamie exclaimed trying to get the bird off him.

"Mail from the pokemon league. It seems you're now eligible to compete for badges." Thomas shrugged as he flew away dropping the letter beside Jamie.

Opening his letter, it was in fact the league saying he was now aloud to compete. He had tryed four years earlier but he was still completely wrapped up in his studies, now that he was only his junior year he could relax a bit more, and decided to mail the league a letter to ask if he was eligible.

Gohan
January 17th, 2005, 06:32 PM
name:Jason
pokemon:arcainie
personality:Friendly likes to help out others.often his big mouth gets him in a lot of trouble.
special description:abnormally long ears sticking out of messy,un-kept blond hair.
career:student
history:Lived on Cinnabar Island with his brother until he was ten.then he moved out to find his own pad.He evolved from growlithe when he was eleven.He often skips school and explores as far out as he can.His water pokemon friend,Garados sometimes takes him to the islands near by.

Welcome back Raichu Master!!I typed this all up before I remembered I had logged on for one of my friends.

AngelWolfie
January 17th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Name: Mizuiro
Pokemon: Jolteon
Special description: she si pure pearl white with icy blue eyes.
Personality: Shy, kind of kees to herself, but is really very friendly and loyal to friends. She adores wilderness.
Career: Student
History: Lives alone..in a house :P

Lily
January 17th, 2005, 06:52 PM
The figure slinked around the corners so surreptiously, one might have safely assumed it was a random shadow. However wrong they were, it was easy to have mistaken Vivian for one. The Shuppet's cerulean penetrated across the room, watching the mourners deliver their words of sorrow and leave. Some wept for hours, kneeling in front of the perpetual blocks of cold, gray stone. She shrugged off the uncomfortable feeling.

She then hovered quietly over to the counter, where a local yet a rather pretty Clefable was attending to an old, feeble creature. She was kind, with her face angelic, obviously showing compassion for the poor Pokemon who had lost their loved ones.

Vivian stared at the large, bronze clock striking the end of her morning shift. Keeping her eyes on the ground, she exited silently, not wanting to shatter the dome of serenity. Her work seemed dull, yet Vivian somehow enjoyed it. Still, she couldn't help feeling a bit guilty whenever she entered the eerie tower, filled with the lost Pokemon's anguish and emotions tumbling about.

With a shudder, Vivian floated towards one of the nearest slopes, wanting to see the first violet rays of the sun at noon.

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 06:54 PM
OOC: Begin when you want to! I'm amazed at the turn out for this rp! ^^

IC: After packing a back pack with a few things, Jamie walked out of his house, leaving his fortune behind to be in the league. Although he could take a fearow to Pallet town to school and then back.

Now was the time for Jamie to show the whole world what he was made of, as he walked down the path that led out of Pallet Town, an adventurous air around him, it felt good to him, to be out on the road. "Good times ahead." he said as he took a deep breath and exhaled as he looked back on the town one last time, before continuing onto Viridian City.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"please.. leave me alone.. I've done nothing to harm you" an old pokemon said to me. It was a butterfree, it's wings having slightly turned gray from age. We were currently in Viridian city, and I was after him, and his family. Rumor had it he had quite a large family, and I intended to eliminate every one of them. I rubbed my blades on each other, and moved forward, hoveing above the ground a few inches and moving soley with my wings. He trembeled slight, and I scopped him up from the ground with one blade, pinned him to a wall with the other between his body and head. I noticed a crowd gathering, but I would leave as soon as I killed him. Finally, he gave me his exact home location, and after driving my blades through his wings, I let him drop to the ground as I took off, avoiding several ember attacks from the growlithe police force that had arrived.

marillmonster2000
January 17th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Name:Jerry
Pokemon:Mew
Special description:Very Plafull, Like Most Mew, But I Can Also Be Very Serious At Times.
Personality:Playfull, Happy, Energetic.
Career: Artist
History: Been Drawing A Lot, I LLOOOVVVEEE Peco, And Mago Berries, And Will Do Almost Anything For One!

------------------------------------
Me And A Ponta Were Playing Tag In Front Of My House, And I Was Driving Her Crazy With My teleport Attack :P . When Sudenly An Espeon, Who Was The Mailman Came To My House. I Said To Him,"Hey, Bobby, Anything Good Come In The Mail Today?"He Replied"Well, You Got A Letter From Your Cousin, A Few Bills, Your "Psychic Pokemon Monthly", Some Junkmail, And A Letter From Something Called "The Pokemon Leauge", Most Likely Junkmail"
So I Took My Mail, And Said Thanks, I Was Curious About This Pokemon Leauge, So I Took The Letter And Opened It. It Was Describing The Leauge. After Reading The Letter, I Thought It Sounded Like The Coolest Thing In The World! I Told Myself I Was Defenatly Going.

AngelWolfie
January 17th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I lay on my stomach in the lawn in front of my small house. The sun felt great on my back, and I was just dozing off when I heard something land in front of my nose. y ears twitched as I opened y eyes and saw the envelope in front of me. I sat up and opened it. Inside was a letter saying I was eligable to compete for badges. I was definately going. I got up and went inside to pack.

Lily
January 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Vivian was...bored. Well, not technically bored out of her daily domestic customs, but bored in life. Everyday her work was the same, and as much as it fascinated her, she knew sooner or later it couldn't last very long. Nothing did with Vivian. The Shuppet narrowed her eyes, floating pleasantly besides the old Pokemon's homes and buildings, the silent path of Lavender chiming a song of melancholy.

To her surprise, she kept going towards one path, not exactly straying off course. Where, she didn't know, nor did she have a clue, but she kept traveling. Lavender town was but a faded memory as the Shuppet yearned to travel.

She halted in her path, the billowing cloak swaying with her.

Travel.

Almost smiling at the word, Vivian felt a great leap of bliss in her heart. Perhaps this was what life expected her to do- traveling? Rolling the foreign word off her tongue, she repeated the word over and over again, until it was imprinted in her mind. Right...she knew the nearest place could be possibly Cerulean, Pewter, and then Viridian. Vivian sighed.

She had a long way to go.

Mari
January 17th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Name: Risa Akai
Pokemon: Teddiursa
Special description: Upon her right arm an emblem of a wing was marked, for her to realize her curse.
Personality: Despite what majority assumes, Risa is not just a timid, fragile, little Teddiursa; she is but the opposite. Mischievous, boyish, and stubborn; she stands up for what she believes in and to others as well. She is perky, playful, and childish, which makes it hard for her to be serious at times of important matters. She is definitely unlike most Teddiursa.
Career: Risa is a student in a Pokemon Academy located in Violet City, as well as an athlete. She also wishes to have a chance to collect all the badges in the three different regions.
History: The Akai family, as Risa's grandmother informed, was given a curse that continues on every generation. Her grandmother didn't notify her of what the curse does, but it was said that it caused the death of her mother. Through it all, she managed to keep a normal life, and became stronger at that.

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Name: Max
Pokemon: Pikachu
Special description: Looks exactly as the first blue Pikachu in my sig
Personality: friendly to everyone, but brave in battles.
Career: collecting badges to go to the Pokmon League
History: He has been training to be stronger.

ic: I was training behind my house. Running , running, and running, was the only thing I planned to do today. I was expecting a letter from the pokemon league, to let me participate on it. I wanted so much to be in the league. I stopped running when I saw a Pidgeot landing infront of me. "Hi Clark" I said to the Pidgeot, who was the pokemon who bring the mail.

"Max, this letter is for you" Clark said to me. I opened the letter and started to read it. I smiled as I hugged Clark. "ok Max, stop hugging me" he told me as he got away from me. "well Max, I think I will not see you for a while, so good-bye" Clark added, "yea, thank you, and good-bye!" I replied in happiness.

Obviously, the letter said that I could participate in the pokemon league. So I went inside my house, and prepared a little back pack, that suits my size. I closed the door, and walked to the road that led to the outside world. "finally...prepare yourself Pokemon League, because I'm going to win" I expressed as I started to walk outside Pallet Town, looking at the horizon infront of me.

danielthmaniel
January 17th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Kyle smiled to himself. This was what he truly needed to do. Packing all his belongings into a tiny backpack he set out. After finishing his course in medication he was ready to see the world. "The world needs someone like me" he had said to himself, "I just hope I'm ready." Throughout his studing he had learned the pain and suffering going on from other attacks. Right then and there he had vowed to hepl stop the troubles as much as he could. He took one final glance at the home he lived in. "So long. I'm off to start my journey... And maybe find some berries too!"

AngelWolfie
January 17th, 2005, 10:44 PM
I exitedly ran into my house, skidding on the linolium floor of the kitchenjust inside the front door. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom, I grabbed my backpack and filled it with things I'd need, such as a blanket to sleep on, containers for berries, healing items, and, although it really wasn't necessary, my eevee pokedoll. I got y backpack on and ran out the door at top speed. I skidded to a halt outside my home and looked at it one last time. 'G'bye house!' I thought cheerfully, befor running off for the final time to begin my journey. Sure I'd come back some day, but it'd probably be a while.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 11:02 PM
I was still flying, until I finally arrived at a berry bush. reaching my head into it, I plucked off a berry, feeling the juice that had a tangy flavor to it slip down my throat. I buzzed my wings once, before moving around the bush, plucking the ones that were close to it's surface. i failed to notice that i was in the route between Pallet and Viridian, but I was enjoying the berries too much to care... my wings buzzed as I finished off the second to last of the berries, then I hacked down the tree, planting the last berry, before taking off.

AngelWolfie
January 17th, 2005, 11:17 PM
I had been traveling for a few hours now, and was getting tired and hungry. Maybe I wasn't cut out for this-no, I would keep going. Just had to find a berry bush and a place to rest first. I spotted some berry bushes (and a stump) and watched as something black flew through the sky. I ran toward the bushes and put took my backpack off. I got a small bag with a picture of a pokeball on it out of my pack, so that after I ate I could save some berries for later. I moved toward the bush and looked at the soft pink pecha berries in front of me, and ate some off the bush and put some in my berry pouch. They were amazingly cool and juicy, and tasted as sweet as pure sugar. Whe I was satisfied, I pulled the string on the berry ouch to close it before putting it backin my backpack.

danielthmaniel
January 18th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Walking, walking, that has been all I have been doing for the last few days. The heat from this desert was going to kill me. If I go any longer I won't have any energy to fight if I need to. The Trapinch in this area loved to fight. I pulled out a rasp berries. At least I had plenty of those. I looked up, I saw a faint line of green. "Finaly!" I muttered. I sat down in the cool grass, looking up at a tall mountain, "My next stop," I told myself, "is there."

AngelWolfie
January 18th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I was at the entry of a dense forest. It looked a bit sinister, so dark and menacing. I had to go in I quietly entered the woods. It was dark and hard to see, But up ahead beams of sunlight shone through the trees. 'What was I so worried about?' I though, smiling I moved faster, more relaxed. Something big and hairy landed in front of me. "Get outta my territory!" It shouted in a deep gruff voice. I backed away a bit. I was ready to run away, but then I thought, this'll be a great training opportunity. I got ready to charge at the primeape. I ran toward him, jumped up and tried to use double kick, but he blocked me and I fell to the ground.

~Ozy~
January 18th, 2005, 05:58 PM
<OOC>Would it be possible for me to join in here? I sincerely hope so, et. etc.<OOC>

Lily
January 18th, 2005, 06:46 PM
<I should think it is, since the other LSUs have been accepted...>

Vivian halted in front of the wide entrance of Viridian forest. Behind was Viridian city, and in front would be Pewter City...if she had listened to that cartographer a while ago. Shrugging, the Shuppet peered in cautiously, examining the density of trees. There was the screeching of many bugs and birds, with the heavy air lingering around. There was an aura Vivian didn't like, as she shuddered involuntarily.

Curiously, her attention was drawn to an item laying around in the floor. It was not very large, shaped like a spray can except a symbol was imprinted on one side. Could someone have dropped it? She was confused, as the Shuppet slowly picked it up with her levitating ability. What if this was considered stealing? Would she get arrested? But no one seemed to be around here...so...

Smiling, the Shuppet put the Potion in her item hold.

Gohan
January 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I was at the edge of my house which was at the waters edge.I was getting ready to ride my garados friend,Andy.We were messing around when I said,"lets go look for that mysterious bird pokemon Andy."I nodded at him and hopped on his back.
"Sorry Jason but this may have to wait.you have mail right now."Andy replied shaking me off.I jumped off his back and landed lightly on the ground."Hiya Joseph!!"I said as the pidgeotto landed near me.
"Hey Jason.looks like you got a lucky letter today!!"he replied cooing at me.I took the one letter from his talons and started reading.as I read further the more excited I became.
"Andy!!you know that letter I sent in,you know,the one that said about the other letter then talked about a future letter that got lost in the mail when the other letter got stuck on a ledge and the first letter had to save it?!!well they accepted me!!the Pokemon League accepted me!!"I told him in excited fury.I ran inside without waiting for an answer and grabbed my bag,throwing a couple of things in it.I departed from the room to find Andy waiting for me to hop on his back.I had just landed when he took off zooming across the once peaceful waves.We arrived at the other side a day later.
"Gee,that took awhile.well I'll see you in a little while Andy."I said with a smile.he nodded and threw something on the ground in front of me.it was a pokeball,the pokeball we had found in a cave only we knew of.
"Keep it man."he said with a half-smile.I nodded and promised to keep it in my bag.I turned around and departed running at top speed.

Shiney
January 18th, 2005, 09:25 PM
OOC: is it too late to join?

Name: Nidhoggir (Goes by "Nido" to those he doesn't try to kill)
Pokemon: Flygon
Special description: He's about one and a half times the normal size of a flygon, and he's an extremely dark green, almost black in color.
Personality: I hate this section, You'll get to know his personality if you just look at my posts. >_>
Career: Collects badges, and generally picks fights wherever he can.
History: He wanders the countryside aimlessly, honing his skill and power to become a formidable, living weapon.

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 03:46 PM
For hours I have been walking on the road from Pallet to Viridian. I sighed and looked at my horizon infront of me, "this is one of those moments when I hate to see the horizons...." I said to myself as I thought in something. Why to walk for hours, when I just could run and get to Viridian in a few minutes?... I got on my four legs and started to run as fast as I could. I saw few pokemons in my way to Viridian. After some minutes, I reached Viridian.

AngelWolfie
January 19th, 2005, 05:27 PM
The primape ran toward me. I jumped and dodged him, but he turned right around and hit me hard in the stomach while I was in mid-air, sending me flying into a tree. I staggered as I got to my feet. I was mad now. I glowed as a large ball of electrical energy formed in front of me as I prepared to use zap cannon. I focused on my target, and the electricity shot toward the primape, hitting him and knocking him senceless. I had won!

Raichu Master
January 20th, 2005, 05:29 PM
OOC: Anyone can join at any point in time! I just started it because at least 5 had to join and 5 did. So I started it! ^^

IC: ...

OOC: Sorry I've been super duper busy, what's going on?

~Ozy~
January 20th, 2005, 05:33 PM
<OOC>Name: Alexi
Pokemon: Scyther
Special description: Covered in various tattoos
Personality: Cold and professional. People call him murderous, but he only kills if it's worthwhile.
Career: Assassin
History: Had to carve his own life out of the slums after his parents abandoned him. Now his skills are amost transcendent, his name, feared. He is reserved for the highest bidders for the most suicidally impossible missions.

I also need an update. <OOC>

Flygon trainer
January 20th, 2005, 06:03 PM
OOC: the main update is that everybody's right around Viridian, I don't know about the others, but I'm in the route between Pallet and Viridian, and you picked the same species and job as I did XD

IC: I looked up at the sound of wings. I saw a pidgiotto above me, preparing for it's Wing Attack. Obviously a member of the police force. I sweeped my blades aginst each other for a moment, with the familiar sound of steel on steel. My swords Dance activated, and before the bird could even notice me moving, I was in front of it, slashing it repetivly, not caring where I hit it. I decided to spare it's life this time as it fell to the ground, fainted. I turned, and prepared to take off, no longer interested in hanging around...

marillmonster2000
January 20th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I Crammed A bunch Of My Favorite Berrys In My Bag, And Filled My Water Jug With Water. I Ran Exitedly To My Room, To Get My Nintendo DS, Something To Read, And A Sleeping Bag.I Was So Exited! I Decided I Was Leaving The Next Day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After a Good Nights Sleep, I Was Very Exited To Go, Although, Rather Sad. I Would Miss My Friends, And Neighbors. I Said Goodbye To Everyone And Headed To The Nearest Gym, In Violet City.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After A Few Days Of Walking, I Was Completely And Utterley Lost. I Thought I Was Donefore, But Then I Saw A Suddowoodo, Sleeping In The Middle Of The Road. I tried To Wake Him Up To Ask For Directions, But He Wouldn't Budge. So I Decided To Pour Some Of My Water To Wake Him Up, It Worked, But He Wasn't The Friendliest Of Suddowoodos, He Lept Out And Tried To Attack Me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thinking Fast I Used My Teleport Attack, And Teleported Out Of The Wa, And suddowoodo Crashed Into A Tree, And Was Even More Angry. It Used A Rock Slide Attack On Me, That Really Did Hurt, Now I Was Mad. I Used My Psychic Attack On Him, And It Was A Critical Hit. He Used Mimic On Me, And He Also Used Psychic!
I Decided To Take A Risk And Use My Metrenome Attack, It turned Out To Be Glare.
The Suddowoodo Was Now Paraliezd, And I Could Continue On.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Notced A Small Opening, Right Where The Suddowoodo Was Standing, I Went Through It, And Sure Enough I Found A Town...Although It Didn't Look Like Violet City..
------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ozy~
January 20th, 2005, 08:40 PM
<OOC>Hehehehehe...Fun...Dual Scyther fighting...<OOC>

I watched the cop and Scyther from the top of a nearby tree. Admiring the work of my target, I hopped swiftly to the next tree, following my fellow assassin. I didn't know why, only that some organization wanted her dead. That was always the way, allow yourself to grow too powerful and you were eliminated. I'd wait until she was in the midst of a crowd, eliminate her there. One of the best places to do work like that.

marillmonster2000
January 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I Roamed Into The Mysterious Town To Find Some Water, I Was All Out From Pouring It Onto Suddowoodo. I Came In, And A Pillar Crashed Behind Me, Blocking The Entrance, So Now I Had To Find My Way Out, I Was Scared. Finally I Found A Water Fountain, And Before I Knew It, the Water Vanished In Front Of My Eyes! There Was Something Weird Going On Here. I Walked Around A Little More, To Find A Building.I Went Inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Looked Around, And The Walls Had What Looked Like Alphabet Soup On The Walls, There Were A Bunch Of Letters, With Eyes. I Went Into The Middle Of The Room, And There Was A Puzzle. Having Nothing Else To Do, I Decided To Figure It Out, Three Hours Later I Finally Got It Right. It Was A Puzzle Of A Kabuto!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I Finished The Puzzle, I Was Teleported To A Huge Room, It Was So Scary. I Walked Around Trying To Find The Exit, And A Pokemon Apeared!
It Was The Shape Of A J! A Whole Bunch More Came After Me, It Was Freaky. The Strange Pokemon Started Using Secret Power On Me. I Didn't Know What To Do! I Decided To Fight Back. I Used Metrenome, And It Was Hyper Beam, A Huge Flash Of Light Came Up From The Attack, And I Broke Down Part Of The Wall, All The Pokemon Were Gon, It Was Strange. But I Didn't Care, I Just Wanted To Get Out Of There!
After running for A While, I Finally Found An Exit. When I Came Through The Building, A Stange Pokemon Came Near. I'd Never Seen Anything Like It! It Was..Gooey, And Pink! I Asked It Was It's Name Was, It Told Me It's Name Was Lars, And It Was A Ditto. It Wanted To Battle Me, So I Said, Why Not!I Mean After All, How Hard Could It Be, It's So Puny!

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 09:10 PM
I walked around Viridian. I wanted to spent some time on its surroundings. First, I bought some potions and other medicines. After a while, I decided to sit down next to a water fountain. Suddenly I heard something. The sound of steel on steel. I could hear very well thanks to my large ears. I stood up and looked at the road I past.

marillmonster2000
January 20th, 2005, 09:49 PM
So I Got Into A Battle With The Ditto, I Just Decided T oGo Eas On It, I Mean, He's A Weakling! I Just Gave Him My Confusion Attack. He Took It, But Still Didn't Faint! I Was Impressed! So He Used A Transform Attack...That Brought Back A Lot Of Memories. My Mom Was Also Able To Use That Move, She Would Transform Into Me, Or My Dad, And Impersinate Them, I Would Laugh For Hours. Then I Sudenly Missed Them A Lot. But, Before I Knew It, The Ditto Was Me, And He Used Psychic On Me. I Was Sincerely Injured, So I Forfited.i Asked Him For Directions, And He Said To Go West For Violet City. I Thanked Him And Took the Trail.
After Another Week Of Walking, I Finally Made It! I Was So Happy, But I Felt Like I Was About To Die! I Went To The Violett City PokemonCenter And The Chansey's Healed Me Right Up! They Also Gave Me A Bag Of Free Pecha Berries! Yum!
Then I Headed On Over To The Violett City Gym, But On My Way there, I Found An Abandoned Azurill, It Was Crying, And He Told My That His Parents Were Killed By Houndooms. I Felt So Sorry For Him, I Asked Him If It Would Like To Come With Me, And He Said Yes, So He Joined Me On My Adventure.
I Finally Made It To Violett Gym. I Went Inside To Find A Pidgeotto. He Was The Gym Leader. Azurill Said He Looked Tough And Scary. But I Knew He Was A Piece Of Cake.
I Told Him I Wanted To Battle For The Zephyrbadge, And He Accepted.
I Set Azurill On A Bench Outside The Arena. And Then It Started. Leader Pideotto Used A Gust Attack On Me. I Was Hurled Up Into The Air, By The Gust, And Then Had A Hard Slam On The Floor, I Was Really Week.Using All My Remaining Strength, I Used Metrenome, And It Was Splash!!! He Laughed And Laughed. And Then Finally He Came Up And Used Wing Attack..................................................................................
I Woke Up With Sore Mussles, And A Major Headache, I Looked Around And I Was In A PokemonCenter. The Nurse Blissey Came Up To Me And Told Me, I Had A Broken Arm, And I Also Had A Minor Consussion. He Said I Had To Rest Here For About Three Weeks! She Came In And Brought Me Azurill. Azurill Handed Me My Bag Of Pecha Berries And I Thanked Him. I Ate One And Felt A Little Better. I Then Realized That The Competition Would Be A Lot Harder Than I Thought. I Had A LOT Of Work And Training To Do.

Flygon trainer
January 20th, 2005, 10:30 PM
I stopped short. Whereas I would have normally just rushed off, I had stopped because I had heard something. after a moment, I drew the conclusion I was becoming the hunted, and I used Agility to fly straight up. it would take a bit for anything on the ground to ambush me here. Besides that, if it came down to it, I could get out of here with as little effort as possible...

marillmonster2000
January 21st, 2005, 12:50 AM
I Spent Three Long Weeks In The Hospital Eating Berries.Now It Was Time To Get Back To Training. First Off, I Went To The Bike Shop, And Got A Bike. Second, I Decided To Work Out. Third, I Battled Lots Of Other Pokemon.
Afterr Weeks Of Training, I Thought About Going Back To The Gym. But I Remembered What Happened Last Time, And I Was Still Scared.
I Decided To Take A Break, Outside Of The Gym. I Was Playing My Nintendo DS, When The Gym Leader, Pidgeotto Came Out. He Came Up To Me And Started Talking,We Got Into A Good Conversation, And It Turns Out He Wasn't Such A Bad Guy After All.Just A Tough Gym Leader.
I Went To The Pokecenter To Get Some Super Potions, And When I Came Out I Saw A Mr.Mime Stealing My Bike! He Was Riding Away With It! I Came Up To It To Use Mega Punch. I Almost Hit It, But Then It Used Double Team!I Kept Trying Psychic And It Missed! All Of A Sudden, He Went Around A Corner And I Couldn't Find Him.

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 05:36 AM
I'd been noticed. **** it all. Using an Agility of my own right quick, I lept into the air beside the target, coming in with a vicious circular slashing attack. I kept the spin up, each revolution bringing a blade in at a new height and angle.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 09:03 AM
I managed to dart out of range of the blades, and I realised that I couldn't get to him while he was spinning like that. A good offence and defence, if you were aginst a pokemon that specialised in head-to-head combat. Me, while I didn't HAVE many long range moves, I had at least two. I focused my mind, and started up a whirlwind with my wings, keeping the whirlwind with me, as I prepared to use a move I was born with...

Raichu Master
January 21st, 2005, 01:03 PM
Soon, Jamie arrived at Viridian City, tired and thirst from his long trip. He was fortunate that he didn't run into any hostility, if so he'd be even more exhausted.

"Time for a rest." Jamie concluded as he headed towards the pokemon center in hopes that there was a vacant bed for him to rest.

marillmonster2000
January 21st, 2005, 01:20 PM
I Ran Around The Corner..Couldnt Find Him. But then I Heard A Cry. He Had Slipped In A Pile Of Mud, And WAs Sivereily Injured.He Had Also Totaled My Bike. I Was Furious. But I Felt Sorry For Him. I Took Him To The PokeCenter, And Then The Police Station.
After Realizing How Tough This Would Be, I Thought I Mabey Should Go To This Place Called "Kanto". I Had Just Heard Of It. I Thought It Might Be Easeyer Than Johto.
I Headed Back To Goldenrod Knowing There Was A Train Station.
I Got To The Train Station, And When I Got There I Asked The Shopkeeper For A Ticket. He Said"Ok, Little Mew. That Will Be $300. ... o.o. My Heart Sank. I Knew That I Didn't Have The Money For That. I Had Nothing To Do. I Headed Out Of The Train Station, Dissapointed. Then I Saw A Gym, I Was Going To Take The Challenge.
I Went Inside, And There Was A Clefable. I Said To Him, " Are You the Goldenrod Gym Leader?" She Replied, "Yes" I Challenged Her To A Battle For The Plain Badge.
Azurill told Me, I Shouldn't Go... My Last Gym Battle Was...Well, Enough Said. I Told Him That I Was Determined, And That I Would Beat This Tournament, No Matter What It took.I Stepped Into The Arena.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------She Told Me "Come And Get Some, You Little Baby" I Thought "A Little Gutsy For A Clefable, Eh?" So I Took Her Advise, And Gave Her My Mega Punch, But A Was Hurled Back, No Thanks To Her Protect Attack. I Was Pissed, She Used A Metrenome Attack, It Was Flamethrower. OWW!! I Exclaimed. I Was Badly Burnt. I Said" Ok, Twwo Can Play At This Game" I Also Used My Metrenome Attack, And It Was Ice Beam.HA! I Said, She Was Frozed..AAAAAAHHH!! I Said, For My energy Was Being Drained By The Burn. I Decided To Finish This Off Fast. I Used My Mega Punch Attack, And The Ice Shattered, Clefable Was No Longer Frozen, But Was Sincerely weak. I Used My Psychic Attack.
That Was It. I Had Won. I Gained My First Gym Badge,The Plainbadge. I Stared At It. It Was Beautiful. YES!! I Exclaimed. I GOT MY FIRST GYM BADGE!! She Said"Ugghh.. Here Take Your PrizeMoney. It Was $500. I Stoped, And Realized That This Was MoreThan Enough For That Train Ticket.I Was So Going To Kanto.

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 02:53 PM
I realized what she was doing, of course. One didn't make it this far without being able to anticipate their opponent. Almost without thinking, I matched the cadence and rotation of the target's spin, opposing it with one of my own.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Nice try." I said, before launching a Razor Wind attack, one of the Egg moves of a Scyther. Unfortuantly, I had to land to be able to focus enough energy, and I had to stop for a moment in order to switch back to flight. And that moment could have been enough...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Nice try yourself" I snarled back, crossing my blades to block the attack before darting in with a repetitive series of thrusts.

Tanner
January 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
Name:Tanner
Pokemon:Zangoose
Special Description:I am a shiny Zangoose and i`m funny unlike most Zangoose.
Personality:I am usually happy and i`m funny and cool.
Career:League Member
History:I have been captured by a pack of Seviper and my goal is to defeat all Seviper.

I hope I can join.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 04:07 PM
I managed to block most of the strikes, but one of the blows hit, leaving me bleeding, but far from finished. Finally, I backed up, and used Hyper Beam, though I knew that if it didn't work, I'd have to run, or I was finished...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:06 PM
I tried to dodge, emphasis on tried. The attack hit my left leg. I almost fell out of the air in shock. That would have been fatal, particularly when landing on an injured leg. I managed to regain control, though, and came back in with the corckscrew slash again.

Electric Hero
January 21st, 2005, 07:06 PM
I didn't heard anymore. I saw other pokemon reaching Viridian City. I realized that it was faous to be like a break zone to travelers. I decided to do the same, take a break. I went to the pokemon center, and spend the day there, just to regain my lost forces of so much running.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
I backed off, becoming exausted as i tried to reacharge. I was breathing hard now, and it was a matter of keeping away from him until I could actually flee. He was fast though, so this would be incredibly difficult for me...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:22 PM
I was wearing a bit thin, but I had the target on the ropes now. Stopping my attack, I almost instantaneously shifted to another mode, darting up overhead abd shashing down at her head.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
I managed to force myself to the ground and used Endure, as the slash hit my chest, though didn't manage to go through me thanks to the Endure, but it hurt like nothing I had ever felt... but this just made way for another attack as I sweeped my blades toward him with Reversal, knowing I'd do a lot of damage at this point...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:37 PM
I twisted toi the side and threw my blades up to try and intercept the blow. It hurt like hell, and I could swear it but a nick in my hitherto perfect blades, but I managed to make out with one arm in good condition. I lept up and used that good arm to thrust in at the target's chest.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 07:41 PM
I knew that I coldn't live through this, and was at a loss for a moment before I suddenly used Detect, then used Reversal again. How long I could keep this up though, I did not know.. I couldn't find an opening to get away anymore, so I had to win or die...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:57 PM
I managed to get out of the way of this one, but I was almost wiped. Although I managed to keep my legs stable, it took effort. My left arm was pretty much useless, and I was running on pure adreniline. It might be best to leave this fight for another day, we'd probably kill each other if this battle continued. In fact, that was probably the hope of my employer, we were both in poor condition and by my estimates we'd only been fighting for a minute. I could leave, but then I wouldn't be able to collect my reward for her head. If I stayed, though, I'd die along with her. Neither seemed attractive.

I'd always used my skills to carve my path in the world (sometimes quite literally). This was no different. It took the pragmatic approach, backed off a bit and said "Impressive. If we continued, neither would live. We both know it. I propose, then, that we work together. I doubt anyone could reist us, including our employers."

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
I was exausted, lowering my blades to the ground to steady myself. I was in no condition to fight, but I said "And just why would I work with you? we can both walk away from this battle with little consequence."

Shiney
January 21st, 2005, 08:04 PM
OOC: Since it's difficult for me to find a good place to insert myself, I think I'll just go with a good old plothole.

I had been watching the two scyther fight for some time, sheer boredom keeping me interested in these two, as I was literally starting to go stir crazy with the current chain of events, and I was thankful for anything to lighten the day-to-day monotiny. Though once they began speaking, my intrest perked up, and I began to really pay attention for a change...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Because as things stand now, I doubt either of us would ever live to fill out another contract" I replied coldly, adding after a moment's thought "Or, perhaps, they would keep sending us after one another until we both died."

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:14 PM
I was silent at this, though not because I couldn't think of anything to say, it was because I was catching up on lost breath. Finally, I said "Fine. I more call it a truce though. Partnership is not anything I indulge in."

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:18 PM
"Perhaps. I don't doubt that we'll meet on the battlefield again, perhaps as allies, probably not" I replied, eyes hardening. I turned to leve, still disguising my lip. Turning, I said "Don't think I do his from kindness, girl. I do it to save my own hide. If I had my way, your head would decorate my wall."

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
"And if I had my way, your body would be my lunch." I said as I took off into the air, noticing my wings were sore. It was painful flight for now, but the pain would be worked out as I left.. I had to flap my wings twice as fast as normal to keep my body afloat, and I was needed to get some rest..

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Too similiar" I muttered, watching her fly away and curling my lip. I preferred to stay on the ground for now, less chance of being spotted. Even now, I didn't dare give away my weakness, devoting my energies to remaining upright and alert until I could get to a Center.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:31 PM
Once I was a good ways away, I collapsed into a sheltered forest area, keeping near poision bushes. I was immune to them, and the only other type that was immune were Dragons. So I virtualy had nothing to fear at the moment...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
I was surprised at how quickly I made it to Viridian and the Center there. Then again, science said that extraordinary things could happen when the body was operating on base instinct. Wqalking in, I said to the Chansey nurse "I need a bit of treatment." By the schocked look on her face, I probably looked worse than I felt. She led my to a treatment room to the back without question.

Electric Hero
January 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
Too much waiting.... I needed action, or something like that atleast. I really didn't spent the whole day in the center. I got up from the bed, and walked downstairs. I think I heard that an injured pokemon was in treatment that moment. I walked outside, trying to find something to do. I needed a battle.

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
I had taken off, following one of the scythers, I couldn't tell them apart from that distance, so I just picked one at random. I circled high overhead, before plunging into a dive. Bug types were extremely good for the bones and teeth...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
I immediatly saw the incoming Flygon, and I was on my feet, no matter how weakened I was, and i zipped backwards out of the way, preparing to fly, but I was to weakened to go that fast, and there was no possible protection for me, since anywhere I went I would be hunted...

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
The nurse had put me under, but I doubted that now I was out of battle mode I would've managed to stay awake long anyways. When I awoke (about an hour later, judging by the sun outside my window) I felt immensly better. My arm was sore, but useable and my leg was in perfect condition again. Nonetheless, I needed to get out of here as soon as I could. No doubt my employers knew of the "failure" of my mission.

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
I continued in the dive, changing aim slightly so that I was still on a collision course. Flygons weren't the fastest of flyers, but they were still deadly when one hit you at top speed. I had no intention of letting this Scyther get away...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 06:06 PM
I was running out of energy... I flapped my wings, moving above the Flygon, then slamming him with my clawed feet, hoping to stun him long enough to escape.. if not, I'd be using Detect and Endure to keep myself alive... I was breathing hard from the earlier fight, and I knew that if I got out of this with my life, it would be sheer luck...

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 06:26 PM
The nurse had just left after checking on me. Now would be the best time to make my move. After drinking from the slightly drugged water to dull the soreness in my arm, I drew back to the wall opposite the closed window and sent a Whirlwind flying at it, shattering the glass. A few deft slashes with my right arm took out the bars designed to prevent escapes like mine and I was out, back into the wider world and looking for blood.

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
The powerful attack sent me several feet off of my aim, and I spread my wings, slowing out of the diver, and spiralling as I flipped backwards, now soaring right at the scyther again. I was being careful now though, that move had actually hurt...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 07:14 PM
I was already taking off, trying to get out of here before the Flygon considered a Flamethrower. I was hurting badly, and I know that if he singed my wing, I was done for. My wings were beating at a pace that made a loud buzzing sound, but I had no time to change the pitch into that of a Screech attack...

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 07:17 PM
I returned to Route 1, looking at our area of battle. Surprisingly little evidence existed that there had been a fight, a few drops of blood and some trampled grass.I mentally replayed the encounter, looking for weaknesses in her form. There was nothing I could find, we were pretty much twins in fighting ability. A distant noise snapped me back to the present and I lifted into the air to find what was going on.

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 07:18 PM
I banked to one side, slowing down. I knew I couldn't catch a scyther if they knew I was there and were running. Not even I was that fast unless I was in a dive. That didn't stop me from looking after it, perplexed. Normally scyther's were agressive enough to fight me...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
I managed to get a good distance away, closer to viridian, though I imediatly collapsed again. I fought to my feet, feeling some of my injuries healing, though to slow for me to be able to take off at top speed. If the Flygon showed up again, I probably wouldn't be lucky enough to get out of it alive.

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 07:37 PM
I saw a Flygon, but that alone wouldn't account for what I'd heard. Flying slow so as to not make any noise, I fell into flight directly in the Flygon's slipstream to follow, see where it was going and what it had been hunting.

Tanner
January 22nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
So can i join? Please. I hope so.

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 09:50 PM
I dropped from the sky without warning in another dive, mainly because I was impatient. If I couldn't get the scyther, plant would have to do. but when landed, I could see droplets of blood scattered in a general line, and I could smell that it was scyther. I began walking in the direction the scattered blood trail, and the scent of it led me in...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
I could smell the Flygon, but I was no longer able to fly. I used Swords Dance, preparing to attempt to keep him off me until he realised that even in my injured condition, I was still a threat. I gave a shrill cry, which was pretty much acceptance of the fact that I was going to lose, but I was NOT going down without a fight..

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
I heard the cry, and continued on my pace, quickly reaching the Scyther. I reared back, and spread my wings, befor leaning forward, in an almost raptorlike walk as I paced slowly towards it, wary that it could still attack. What I didn't notice though, was the faintest of faint rustling in the bushes, and a glint of teeth larger than my own head...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 10:40 PM
I saw the glint, but I wwas too busy preparing to fight. I used Agility, and my increased speed was automatic, as Everything moved a bit more fluidly, closer to that of a healthy scyther, though I was still badly injured. Either I'd fend this thing off, or I'd die trying...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 10:43 PM
I continued advancing on the Scyther, when i caught a motion out of the corner of my eye. I whirled around, but it was too late. An abnormally large raticate had it's jaw clenched around my neck, and before I could shake it off, it bit down... Things broke, but my neck was not among them.

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
I watched the scene with minimal intrest, more focusing on looking for a way out. there was none. The forest cover was too dense for me to fly out, and hacking through the trees would take too long.. I was cornered, and at his mercy...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 10:57 PM
I flipped my neck around, turning at an angle that would make an owl jealous. I stared at the Raticate for a moment, and snapped my neck like a whip, dazing the mammal pokemon and shaking it off. It was gone in less than a minute, my jaws making quick work of even the bones. Allowing me to dine indiscriminantly...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 11:00 PM
I looked away, trying to take off with several buzzes of my wings, and failing. Finally, my bleeding sapped my strength, and I collapsed to the ground, and I silently prayed that if was going to kill me, he'd be quick about it. Most preditors were, even me...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 11:08 PM
After eating, I walked back over to the Scyther, and turned my head to one side, looking at her curiously. Now my appetite was sated, so I had no reason to think of her as a meal. I sat down and scratched an itch with my hind leg, almost too much like a dog would, before saying "Sorry about that business earlier. Just survival, you understand."

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Not.. that it matters.. just kill me now and get it over with..." i said in ragged breaths. Every moment, I could feel my energy diminishing, and undescribable pain through my body. Right about now, death would be a mercy...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 11:16 PM
"I'm not going to kill you, I already ate." I said in a tone that suggested that this was obvious. Either I was slow, or much smarter than I looked. I wasn't about to give away which one it was...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 11:19 PM
"it'd be a mercy for me" I said, as I attempted to struggle to my feet, but failed. Every time I moved, it was like being shot. the scyther, and the stress from being chased by this Flygon had done me no good. It would be a while indeed before I could fly again, and with pokemon like the Flygon around, I wouldn't last that long..

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 11:39 PM
I looked around as she spoke, and walked off for a moment. I came back very son after, carrying a root, three leaves, and what looked like berry, but it was still green. "You can eat these, and they'll help you heal. Or, you can resist, and I can knock you out, go through the touble of grinding these into a poultace and feed them to you while you're unconscious. It's your choice."

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 11:44 PM
Almost immediatly, I had my claws to bear, growling. I did not trust him, especially after getting nearly eaten by him.. I managed to use my wings to fight to my feet, where at the least, I could retreat, and probaby die alone.. One could only hope...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 11:51 PM
Suddenly, the tips of my tail glowed a faint pink, though it was hardly visible, as I used an attract attack to calm her down. "I'm trying to help. Look, this is trauma root, leaves from the kath bush, all of these herbs will help you recover." I said in a soothing voice, purposefully calling the root for it's almost identical counterpart, because if she did know her plants, then there would be no way she'd take it knowingly.

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
I felt the effect of the attract move, though I was too exausted to try to leave anyway. I knew he was lying, I had gotten a close enough look to know the effects of the plant he was talking about. It was in no way a healing plant, more designed to knock me unconcous...

Shiney
January 23rd, 2005, 12:05 AM
"So, I need you to take this stuff. It will help you recover." I said, noting her glance. "Even the root designed to knock you out. Getting sleep is difficult under the effects of the pain-killer." I said, deciding to drop the charade. I had recognized the look she gave the root.

Flygon trainer
January 23rd, 2005, 12:11 AM
I sighed, and reluctantly ate the plants, and withen moments, by exaustion of from the root, I was on the ground unconcous. My mind was blank, short of supplying me with the simple knowlage that I was slowly bleeding to death...

Shiney
January 23rd, 2005, 12:18 AM
I sat there for a while, and then looked at the wounds still bleeding. I opened my mouth, and sprayed dry sand over them, acting like a super-effective clot. There was lots that was still to be done though, especially if I wanted to pull off my plan. Of course, I couldn't do any more to heal her here. I gently picked her up, a scyther providing little challenge for my strength.I soared out, finding the spot I had made into my home. I flew down the top of a gigantic tree, long dead, and into the tunnel below. I had started the place out as a one room hole to hide in, but over time, had dug it out to become a huge network of rooms. I shivered slightly as I entered. The damp had set in, I'd have to light several fires constantly to dry out the solidified sand. That was the problem when you left the desert, it seemed to be everywhere. Still, there weere more important matters to attend to. I set the Scyther down on a soft, miniature dune of sand I used for sleeping, and went over to a shelf made of the same solidified sand that the walls were, which was filled with jars. I spent the next few hours carefully tending the various wounds. She seemed like she would make a recovery, if she didn't get herself killed first. and I did not want that to happen...

Flygon trainer
January 23rd, 2005, 12:40 AM
I started to come around finally, though the return to awareness was not smooth, as I must have fallen unconcous at least 10 times while trying to work myself back to awareness. Finally, I shook myself awake, and looked around at my new surroundings, preparing to fight if I had to...

Shiney
January 23rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
"Relax," I said, when she finally seemed to be awake. There were several fires roaring spaced evenly around the place, trying to fight off the damp. "You've been through a lot, what you need now is rest to get back your blood supply." I said, and pulled a bowel of fruit off of a table with my tail, and offered it to her.

~Ozy~
January 23rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
I weatched from a nearby tree. Neither seemed to be much of a threat for now. Besides, I didn't go back on my word unless it would prove profitable. Undoubtedly, it would in this case, but there was something else here. Killing an opponent as worthy as she had proven while injured was cheap. With that thought in mind, I leaned back against the trunk of the tree and kept watch over both with but haldf a mind.

Flygon trainer
January 23rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
I tried to edge away from the Flygon, though my entire body responded with a fiery pain, and I made a mental vow that when I was recovered, I was going on a killing spree, with him as my first target. I absoloutly HATED feeling helpless like this, and I would do anything in my power to rectify this situation...

Shiney
January 23rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
"Yes, yes," I said, not really paying much attention. "You hate my guts and you'll be making some sort of promise that you'll kill me, but that can wait. Right now you aren't going anywhere, you need rest." I said, having dealt with scythers before. Granted, most were right before they became my food, but still...

Flygon trainer
January 23rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
I growled again, thoguh settled down, brushing my blades aginst each other as a loud sound of steel on steel was heard. The blades had been dulled slightly from the mass killings earlier this morning. I'd be able to resolve the issue before I got my hide out of here...

Shiney
January 23rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
I relaxed, despite the threatening noise. "So," I began, looking around. "Is there anything else you need?" I asked, scyther's were omniverous, but most tended to be either all out herbivores, or all out carnivores, and i needed to know what sort of food I'd have to supply.

Flygon trainer
January 23rd, 2005, 05:07 PM
I didn't respond to him, staying totally silent. Finally, I shifted so that I could reach my blades with my tounge as I began to clean them off, using my fangs to help sharpen them. I couldn't get the blood stains off though, and I didn't want to either...

~Ozy~
January 23rd, 2005, 05:26 PM
I chuckled slightly at this exchange, although I kept it quiet so as not to alert the Flygon. I raised my left arm as a bit of an experiment, seeing if I could use it effectively again. It seemed mostly better. Apparently one of the things my jackass of a father had left me with before he ran off was a decent recuperative system.

Raichu Master
January 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
Jamie, who's health and spirit, had been revitalized by the rest at the center, set out to find some sort of challenge. A spark ignited in his eyesas he stepped out of the doorway and looked around. The spark was one that only appeared in his eyes when adventure lingered on the verge of discovery. All he needed now was some good inspiration and some trouble.

"Now where could I find such a combination?" he wondered, passing through the open streets of Viridian City, keeping his eye out for any suspicious activity.

OOC: And if you're like me and are on an adventure by yourself, right now. Or just want more of a challenge. You can have up to two characters, but that is the most you can have. Next post I'll give my next profile.

Shiney
January 23rd, 2005, 09:29 PM
I looked away, but didn't say anything. After all, I shouldn't complain, since she had seen my messier eating habits, and had almost fell victim to it...

Flygon trainer
January 23rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
Once my blades were cleaned off, I got to my feet, not noticing or caring about any pain that I felt. My wings started buzzing, as I prepared to get out of here, mowing through the Flygon if I had to. i was low to the ground, ready to jump into an attack if I had to, or dodge...

Shiney
January 24th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Sorry." I said, when I noticed the scyther getting ready to attack. I slammed my tail into the wall, and a huge groaning noise was heard. Overhead, the tree slipped and begin to fall over, leaving a hole large enough for perhaps a ghastly to slip through, but little else. "You're going to make a full recovery, even if I have to make you."

Raichu Master
January 24th, 2005, 06:35 PM
OOC:Name: Celeta (Celly)
Pokemon: Charizard
Special description: Blue and white flames instead of red and orange. Deep purple eyes
Personality: Cunning, and swift. She's the first to stand up for what she believes in and the last to surrender.
Career: Trainer
History: She's humbly lived in a small village of charizard near the Indigo Plateau, it is said that her father's father's father was the great hero of their tribe and banished a evil charizard from their land. Now she is determined to meet her ancestrial greatness by winning the pokemon league.

Flygon trainer
January 24th, 2005, 09:16 PM
I said nothing, though the angle of my wings changed, as I prepared for an all-out attack, more out of too much energy then anything. I normally needed to vent right after I woke up to regulate my spent energy for the rest of the day...

Shiney
January 24th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"They say that play is a form of medicine." I said, rearing up almost like a raptor, and holding my wings out, my arms suspended, and my tain curled up around my back. "And I'm bored, so why not?" I finished, and took a defensive stance, waiting for her to make the first move.

Flygon trainer
January 24th, 2005, 09:32 PM
It only took a few minutes for me to rush forward, bringing my claws down hrd, preparing to switch into an almost dance that was used between dueling scyther, that pretty much ment that I would be moving in a fashion that every few seconds I was launching a Fury Cutter attack...

Shiney
January 24th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I expelled a puff of sand from my mouth, basically a cloud covering the room, and darted down one tunnel into a much larger, and empty room. "Here we won't break anything." I said, looking back, though I didn't stop running. I hadn't had a real work out since... I didn't know. The hunt for the scyther before had not really been exertion, so I was full of energy now...

Flygon trainer
January 24th, 2005, 09:41 PM
I followed, though withen moments I was on top of him, using my wings to help generate a current of air that would immobilise him long enough for me to bring my claws to bear. At that point, I could REALLY get into a fight...

Shiney
January 24th, 2005, 09:47 PM
As the current whipped around me, I purposefully fell, twisting so that I landed on my back. This was all just a game to me, albeit one where I had to be very careful with my partner's agression. A two-legged kick from my hind legs might make her a bit more careful, if nothing else...

Flygon trainer
January 25th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I backed off, buzzing my wings, causing an intence Screech attack. I was already becoming bored with this game though, I just mostly wanted out...

Shiney
January 25th, 2005, 01:39 PM
I flipped out of the way as soon as I could, the schreech attack seriously affecting me, though I tried not to show it. I jumped to my feet and waited. She had recovered more than I thought if she was up to activity like this already...

marillmonster2000
January 26th, 2005, 01:42 PM
I Arived Back at The Train Station, This Time With the Proper Amount Of Cash. I Bought A Ticket And Got On The Train.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------After About A Three Hour Train Ride, I Arived At Kanto. I Arived At a City Called Saffron City. I Heard There Was A Gym There. I Looked Around and Finally Found It. I Went Inside. There Was An Alakazam. HE Was The Leader. He Looked Pretty Tough, But That Wasn't Going to Stop Me. I Challenged Him To A Battle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------He Started Off The Mach With A Psybeam Attack. That Seriously Hurt! I Fought Back With My Psychic Attack. He Also Used A Psychic Attack. His Psychic Attack Was About 15 Times More Powerfull Than Mine! I Was Hurled Back And Slammed On The wall. I Used My Metrenome attack, And Thankfully, It Was An awesome Attack. One Called Fire Blast. I Hit him and He Was Toast. I HAd Him. I Came In For A Mega Punch Attack, When He Teleported Out Of The Way. I Turned Around And there He Was. He Used an Attack Called Recover. He Was 100% Healed!!I Came In Up For Another Mega Punch. He Used Protect. I Felt Like I was Punching A Wall. I Broak My Hand. AGHH!! I Said. I Knew That there Was No Way I Could Beat Him. I Decided to forfit, Or The Battle Would End Up Like The Last One against The Violett City battle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I Walked Out Of The Gym With a Sinking Feeling Of Defeat. I Thought I Would Head For the Next Nearest Gym. It Was In A Town Called Vermillion City.

Flygon trainer
January 26th, 2005, 02:16 PM
I lowered my body again, my wings buzzing, though when I moved again, I was at the other side of the room in moments since I had used Agility. I then used Swords Dace, using agility and Swords dance alternatly, preparing to slam him harder then he had ever felt. Finally, I took a step back, and started gathering energy in my mouth, preparing for my Hyper Beam

Kayota
January 26th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Name: Kayota
Pokemon: Ninetales
Special description: Unlike most Ninetales, I only have 1 tail. I'm also missing a leg from a battle.
Personality: I'm very smart, and love to read. I'm also really nice.
Career: I dunno... Scientist.
History: Nothing much. Born as a vulpix, found a fire stone, evolved. I got into a battle after I evolved and lost a leg. But I won.

IC:
I walk on the streets of Veridian Cite, ignoring the stares from other Pokemon. I walk into a restraunt and sit down, thinking about what to eat. I was really hungry. I had been off studying bugs in a forest(OOC: I know, pretty stupid, huh?) and had run out of food. So I went here when I came back. I walk up to the counter and ask the Totodile up there for a hamburger. She just sits there and stares. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STARING AT?" I yell, "I'M HUNGRY!" Sheesh. I'm different. So what?, I think to myself while I wait.

Tanner
January 28th, 2005, 04:43 PM
So can i join?please I hope I can

Kayota
January 30th, 2005, 01:51 PM
When the Totodile comes back with my burger I eat it and walk back outside. I sit by the building, thinking.

marillmonster2000
February 4th, 2005, 12:47 AM
I Head North Towards Vermillion City To See What Awaits

Tanner
February 7th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Hello?????? Am I invisible or something?