• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RedwallYoshi here. I am new!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    Hello my username is RedwallYoshi. I am an LPer on YouTube. I go by the same username on YouTube as well as here. I heard this is a great place to make new Pokemon friends. So, I joined. Thank You and hope to talk to you soon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Indeed this is a great place to meet pokemon friends! In fact, PC is the friendliest pokemon community on the internet! Depending on what part of pokemon you're interested, whether you're into the games, the anime, the TCG, you'll meet anyone with different backgrounds, but we all share one interest: Pokemon! :3

Welcome aboard, btw. Don't hesitate to pm myself or Snivy if you have any questions or concerns. Okay! Have a wonderful time here and stay active!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome to the forum! If you're interesting in LPing then you should definitely check out our Let's Play section in the Video Games Forum - you'll feel right at home there! However if you're looking to make new friends then you'll definitely want to visit Pokémon General Discussions or Pokémon Clubs as these are the best places to find people that share your interests about Pokémon. c: You can find all of the places I mentioned by browsing the main page, but if you have any trouble at all navigating the site then feel free to contact me or any other staff member - we're all happy to help! (We're the ones with the bold usernames.) Also make sure to give the site rules a quick read through and hopefully we'll see you around tonnes c:

Back