• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    I am new here, as well as to the Wi-Fi aspect of the pokemon games, Generation one through four I had never traded or battled anyone, but I decided with White I would get into it more.

Traded all my pokemon from pearl over to my white version and found out I have a shiny bronzong, which was a pleasant surprise to say the least.
    I'm hoping to trade it for a legitimate non-shiny Mew or Celebi, wish me luck c:

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years
  • Hi Kiraush! Allow me to the be the first to welcome you to this lovely forum!

If you need someone to battle over wi-fi, I'd be happy to battle with you. I need practice too. I don't have much of a team in White yet though as I've barely gotten past the second badge. If you need any proof that I can battle, you can see it in this video of a battle I fought with a guy in SoulSilver over local wireless. Granted, I've never won any battles I fought over wi-fi, but that was usually because (with the exception of the battle I linked to) I was always up against hardcore EV trainers who had all their stats and movesets planned out, and I'm more of a casual player (i.e., I just play the game for the game's sake, without EV or IV training).

So, once again, welcome to the forum!

Years
  • I am new here, as well as to the Wi-Fi aspect of the pokemon games, Generation one through four I had never traded or battled anyone, but I decided with White I would get into it more.

Traded all my pokemon from pearl over to my white version and found out I have a shiny bronzong, which was a pleasant surprise to say the least.
    I'm hoping to trade it for a legitimate non-shiny Mew or Celebi, wish me luck c:

Hi Kiraush, I'm Hikari.

They call me an Oshawott fangirl who rules the memetic territory.

I'd love to battle but I ain't go no Wi-Fi or competitive battling experience.

But I recommend you check out the Competitive Battling Center and Trade Corner since you love battling and trading.

If you ever get stuck, contact someone with a bold name.

- Hikari10

Back