• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im Back

Years
    • Age 28
    • PA
    • Seen Jul 9, 2012
    Hey i made an account on here a pretty long time ago but then got side tracked.

So here i am back MONTHS later because im starting to get back into pokemon.
    Im starting to make a UU team for Pokemon silver

You all will probably be seeing me alot more in the weeks to come.

Hope to get to know all of ya.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back to PC. It's ok, we can always get sidetracked by other things, I remember it used to happen to me before I joined PC.

Oh that's cool, a team in my favorite generation of Pokemon, I enjoyed generation 2. ^^

And my name's Teezee. If you have any issues, feel free to let me, Megan or anyone with a bold username know, we will be sure to help you with anything. You can indeed try to get to know me, if you'd like.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll feel right at home here :D If you're making a team then I think the Competitive Battling Center is the best place for you to check out; if you post your team there then you'll get tonnes of feedback on how to improve it and make it unique :D I don't know why you left first time around, but hopefully we'll keep your interests now! c: Make sure to give the site's rules a quick read and ask any member of staff if you need help, and hopefully we'll see you around tonnes :D

Back