• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
Years
  • Hi,im Sergiu(oshawottic or santalun8000).I've been a pokemon maniac since 98'... since the first season :3.I played almost all the pokemon games and i had a lot of fun but now im mainly interested in creating them because its real fun :D.So,im here to make frineds and maybe Pokemon rom hacking teams.Thanks for reading!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Now that's an introduction.

As per the older thread, definitely drop by the Emulation forums, especially sub-forums like Tutorials. You may be able to find help for your Samurott scripting problem. :)

Oh, and visit us in the other areas as well. :)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi,im Sergiu(oshawottic or santalun8000).I've been a pokemon maniac since 98'... since the first season :3.I played almost all the pokemon games and i had a lot of fun but now im mainly interested in creating them because its real fun :D.So,im here to make frineds and maybe Pokemon rom hacking teams.Thanks for reading!

Hey Sergiu welcome to PC you can call me Diablo. hahah I think 98 was the time I got into Pokemon too I was 5 at the time. I haven't played all the Pokemon games but I get a feel what they are all like. Hope we can be good friends Sergiu. PS if your in Rom Hacks you should check the emulation section.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Sergiu! That's an interesting name. Just putting that out there as a fact, I didn't really have anywhere to go with it :P

Welcome to PC! I've been a fan of Pokemon since 98 as well, ever since I got my first ever Pokemon game. I think Pokemon Red was the best gift I've ever been given in my life, it changed my life so much haha. And always for the better, not once for the worse.

Good luck with your ROM Hacking - I envy your patience. I would just get bored or frustrated with it and leave before I could even start haha. See you around!

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
    Years
  • My first pokemon was somehow Emerald cuz i didnt actually get the games at that time i just watched the show weekly :D

Back