• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Hi Bruster. I am Hikari.

So, anything on PC you are interested in? I know being a new member is scary but if you share your interests you can get advice from older members.

Anyways, you can go to the Adoption Center where Meganium90 will seek a partner for you to learn about a specific section of the forum.

If you ever get lost, contact a moderator.

VM me if you need someone to talk to, cos I'm kinda easy to talk to. And please don't advertise.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"
    Hi

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I am a new member here and that is all i wanted to say.

Welcome to PC.

Wow you seem like a shy person, I remember I was like that but after talking to people like Hikari and MidnightShine helped me get my steps in place and now I'm rockin PC.

Hope you make lots of friends and have fun :D

P.S You can check out Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia for lolz and fun times. You can be part of our little family in the Trivia sections

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Haha, nice avatar! That's in my signature cx
    Welcome to the forum Bruster!
    Enjoy yourself now, it's a great community to be a part of c:

nos vemos ~

Back