• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild newbie appeared

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Hello everyone at pokecommunity. I am Chaoticlapras, and I am new to the site. I have been a fan of the pokemon games since the release of Diamond and Pearl (Diamond was my first game) and have played Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Firered, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Resce Team, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Conquest. I enjoyed every single one of these games.

I am also a fan of the anime, having watched it since late Diamond and Pearl all the way to the present, without missing a single episode.

On PC, I am looking to find software to hack a game, find someone to help me make the hack-game, information on Black 2/White 2, read fan fictions, write fan fictions, review fan fictions, play roleplays, join clubs and make friends.

All my "friends" hate Pokemon, and hate me, so I'm hoping to meet some new people. Oh, and docowocool said that "the coolest mod is Meganium90, and she works in new user/welcome" so : Hi Meganium, I hope you live up to your reputation!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Chaoticlapras! I've yet to try some of the side games like Ranger and Mystery Dungeon, but hear they're pretty fun (especially MD) so I probably should give it a shot soon. >: It's great to see such a diverse Pokemon fan join, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. I've been watching the anime since Kanto, though I skipped a good bit of Sinnoh since I wasn't too interested in Dawn as a character. Who's your favorite? n__n

And hating you for liking Pokemon is completely wrong! You probably just haven't met the right group of people yet. Lots of people here have been fans of Pokemon since the beginning, and we have our fair share of newer fans, as well~ I've been a fan since I was 8 and am now 21!

Again, welcome to PC. I'd love to talk to you if you're interested in making new friends. Stick around and have fun. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    I am kind of the same as you actually; Only my friends don't know... I keep it a secret from them. I do not watch the pokemon anime either, but i do watch many others. Also, I could help you make a hack. I have little experience hacking but I know the basics.

Sophia Oyamoto

Clefairy Biggest Fan
    Years
  • Easy now, little grasshopper.
    You have found a resting place where you will be hated no longer.

Welcome to PokeCommunity.

Kieran_90

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Thank you for a warm welcome into PC everyone! I will VM you both at some point(very quick reader, already know most things about this, XD)

Cirno, Ranger is quite cool! I prefer the first one to the rest. Mystery dungeon I find quite boring, thats why I only have one. I probably prefer the first Black and White eries of the anime, favourite character would be Bianca. I agree with you, Dawn is boring. Much better in the games.

Kal213, and so you kept your friends, hmm. I might not try that, friends in real life always hate me for one reason or another, my current ones because of pokemon. My exgirlfriend hates me because I dumped her. My best friend hates me because I told him that he needed to learnto do maths. As for the anime, you ought to try it soon. Oh, and thanks for the offer of the hack help, when I'm on a computer I'll come to you again! What software do you suggest?

Sophia Oyamoto, I'm not a grasshopper.

Years
  • Hello everyone at pokecommunity. I am Chaoticlapras, and I am new to the site. I have been a fan of the pokemon games since the release of Diamond and Pearl (Diamond was my first game) and have played Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Firered, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Resce Team, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Conquest. I enjoyed every single one of these games.

I am also a fan of the anime, having watched it since late Diamond and Pearl all the way to the present, without missing a single episode.

On PC, I am looking to find software to hack a game, find someone to help me make the hack-game, information on Black 2/White 2, read fan fictions, write fan fictions, review fan fictions, play roleplays, join clubs and make friends.

All my "friends" hate Pokemon, and hate me, so I'm hoping to meet some new people. Oh, and docowocool said that "the coolest mod is Meganium90, and she works in new user/welcome" so : Hi Meganium, I hope you live up to your reputation!

Hi ChaoticLapras, I already saw you VM me.

They call me Hikari, and I am the Master of Oshawottz.

And hey, I heard your real life friends hate you and Pokemon. How sad is that. But don't worry, you've found the right people to talk to cos everyone at PC loves Pokemon. I also have no friends irl who play Pokemon and I'm 19 right now (to be 20 come October). So yeah, you can never be too old for Pokemon!

I can help direct you to the sections you like. First, there's Emulation to cover all your ROM hacking needs. It's one of the most active boards here.

Now, you should also come to the Black 2 and White 2 section for all things B2/W2 so you can get ready for the release of the games (which in my case would be October 11, I am Australian).

Fanfiction and Writing as well as Roleplay Corner are there for all fanfiction and roleplaying needs!

Then for the clubs, we have two sections for that - Pokemon Clubs and Other Clubs. Pokemon Clubs is for Pokemon-based clubs, Other Clubs is for non-Pokemon-based clubs.

And my fave section here is Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia cos I love how much fun they are. In fact, it's where one is most likely to find me.

Well, that's my little tour done but if you ever need help, be sure to contact a moderator. Just look for bold blue names. There's also the orange, green and red names that indicate the higher-ranked staff and you can also talk to the Big Boss himself, Rukario.

Have a fun time and I hope we can be great friends!

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings! I watched the anime starting recently and have caught up to the Larvitar episodes so far. I intend to continue watching past Misty's exiting and May coming in (with Max too), but look forward to Brock's return in Sinnoh.

Meanwhile, I see you like to hack! You'll be right at home here, that's our busiest area of the forum.

Half an hour later.

Whoops! I apparently didn't hit the Submit button! So, absent-mindedness aside, welcome again to PC!

Cyclone

Kieran_90

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Hikari10, hi master of Oshawottz. I'll be sure to check out all of those relevant sections, thanks for giving the pointers. It's nice that everyone here is so nice, unlike my "friends". Oh, I'll be sure to look out for the mods! If I said to my friends about your "You can never be too old for pokemon" they'd probably say "Who's as mad as hell? Hikari10!" ;)

CycloneGU, yeah, I watched I Choose You the other week. Killer Pikachu! You forgot to hit go? OMG.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I probably won't check this thread again so...

See ya around the site!

Back