• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Quite a colorful intro you have haha, it certainly caught my eye. XD;;

I loooved the third gen too, it seems to be a little underrated compared to the others. ): But I spent more time playing Sapphire/Emerald than any other Pokemon game; it was a lot of fun! So high-five for being third gen fans~

But yeah, welcome to PC! Hope you've been digging around the forum, there's tons to do here so I'm sure you won't regret it. :3 Go ahead and apply for a mentor in the Adoption Center if you want someone to show you around and, most importantly, have fun! n_n

Years
  • Hi!
    I am new here and would like to know what's up.
    What's crackin'?

IRL BESTIES WITH ZOACHU! :P

Third Generation is my favorite!

Hi Uber Noob, I am Hikari.

And hey I see Zoachu must have told you about PC, I'm friends with her here.

You like 3rd Generation? Click here to go to the Advanced Generation Games board! Maybe I herd u liek Mudkipz?

Not me, I liek Oshawottz.

If you ever need help, remember to contact a moderator.

And don't advertise please, you don't want to see my reaction to adbots.

Anyways, have a great time at PC and I hope you can make new friends!

- Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hello there good sir!

There's always something up, as Zoachu has probably told you! I've never had the guts to even tell any of my real life friends about this place for fear they'll come find me here and ruin everything, so I envy your relationship!

I hope you enjoy it here as well :D see you around! And your name may be ubernoob, but I doubt you'll be one of those for long :P

Years
  • Hopefully I won't stay a noob for long xD

Thank you for your responces
    and no plans in adbotting cx That'd be lame!
    Warm welcome and glad to be a part of PC!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi!
    I am new here and would like to know what's up.
    What's crackin'?

IRL BESTIES WITH ZOACHU! :P

Third Generation is my favorite!

Hey Welcome to PC. There's alot of things up. Alot of stuff going down. People Popping and crackin. lol u seem fun. :D

Ohh in real life besties with Zoe. lol were good friends here. (Wish irl too).

I like the 5th Gen the best btw.

Hope you have a crakin time here. and make lotsss of thy cool friends :D

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Hay there Coleman c;
    Lol, you did say your thread thingamagiggy was colorful~
    As I was on the phone with you.
    Welcome, since that's what I have to say on this stuff cx
    Skype me when you wake up, kid.

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! What makes 3rd gen your favorite? Was it the story line, the gameplay, or the pokemon?

Back