• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic Battle Fanclub!!!~

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    wow, thats a shame.....how did it get deleted???

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    O.O I like Tails, Knuckles, and SONIC!!!! the best. Every time I see, hear, or think about Sonic or the name Sonic I go crazy. THAT'S 3 SONICS!!! In 1 post... Huh.
    EDIT:
    Could I have 1 Knuckles card thingy and 1 Tails? Thanx!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Sure, ill do that card for you! BTW can I plz use that picture of Sonic holding the gameboy and gamecube? Its cool!

I love your sig, but I think you just need to tidy it up a little, but your probably doin that anyway! XD

~Mewtwo Lord~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks!!! Ill use it well! If you want, I can give you sig help in PM.

So err....Sonic rules! XD

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I think newten has disappered and pokechamp too but seeing as the prez and vice prez arnt around im stepping up as prez of this thread until newten comes back

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Im right here dude, lol

Ive been very ill and I still am so don't get angry at me or anything...bein ill sux!...

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    aaaaaww, *hugs my equally ill pair* we will get well soon! XD

oh flip! I still have requests to do!!!! lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    XD I still have requests to be filled, by both you AND TD! XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yer, i will get them done don't worry....i got the whole week off school cause my illness is mumps!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • can I join EPSIO RULES just hes not in sonic battle but hes in sonic X which is cool I saw that episod last night lol I don't own sonic battle but i have the rom

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yay!!! A new member!!!! How far u got in Sonic Battle? Need any help? And Sonic X is pretty cool, I think I saw the last episode of it too.

*edits members list*

1o6nfb
    Can't remember who requested this but at least u no im doin them!!! Remember you can specify what sprite to use when requesting these.

Anyway, I recolored a Sonic!!! Took me ages.
    1o6pu9

Tell me what you think! Put it in your sig and credit me if you want, thanks! :nervous:

I know this is a Sonic Battle fanclub but your all welcome to put this stuff in your sig too:
    1o6qvs
    1o6qv9
    1o6s5k
    1o6s6s

1o6s6a

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yer your right PokemonChampion!!! Don't call me that! It brings back bad memories....XD Call me either: Newten or Daniel...never Newts!!! lol

Anyway, how are u PokemonChampion?

Back