• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G'day

Pheonix Down

Forever Raichu
Years
  • Hello everyone, it's great to finally become a member of these forums. i look forward to discussing all things Pokemon with all you fine people.

Years
  • Hello everyone, it's great to finally become a member of these forums. i look forward to discussing all things Pokemon with all you fine people.

Hi Pheonix Down. Welcome to PC!

Most people just refer to me as Hikari, so feel free to call me that.

I'm 19-years-old, female, Australian who has been loving Pokemon since back in the 90's. Started watching the anime since I was 7, and playing the games since I was 11. Played Generations 3-5 of the Pokemon games, with 5th Gen being my fave.

Don't let my avatar/signature/profile fool ya, I genderbend a lot (my real gender is female).

My favorite Pokemon is Oshawott and I love memes, comedy, social media and of course Pokemon. Yeah, I'm very quirky and technological.

So, what sections are you interested in? Don't worry, we were all new members at some point. I hang out mostly in Pokemon/Other Trivia, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls and most Pokemon-based boards.

If you want to chat with someone friendly and funny, send me a VM on my beautiful profile that turned blue cos of an Oshawott.

There's also the moderators and admins you can contact if you have tough questions. They can be found here.

Also, remember to read the rules and no advertising please. I get mad at adbots cos they ruin our forum's reputation.

- Hikari10, Oshawott 4 Ever!

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Your location says United Kingdom... but you said "G'day" which means you have to be Australian! What is this sorcery! D:

And then your usertitle is "Forever Raichu" and I'm Shining Raichu and aaaaa this is too much creepy coincidence!

Anyway welcome, I'm slightly creeped out but very happy to have you :P. I must talk to you more to find out why the universe is playing pranks on me!

Pheonix Down

Forever Raichu
    Years
  • Haha i just felt like saying it. Dont worry im 100 percent British so im not playing pranks on you lol. Man i would be sooo happy if i found a shiny Pichu or Pikachu and then evolve them into a shiny Raichu, *sigh* if only...

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Welll G'day mate here is Aussie number three welcoming you.

Its also great to have another newbie Joining us in the most Pokemoniest, friendliest, biggest and best community in the whole world.

We have a huge range of threads both Pokemon and Non-Pokemon based so feel free to take your time exploring and discovering your interests.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of cool friends. :D

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! :3 You made a great choice joining, PC's one of the best Pokemon forums around. You'll be making lots of friends in no time so long as you stick around; I'd be more than happy to be one of your first friends if you like. n_n

Go ahead and dig around the forum and, most importantly, have fun~

Back