• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An elite IS IN THE HOUSE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    What is goin on!!! I am matt, please refer to me as so. Keep in mind that i am in NO way a noob. I wish to say hey to the many members of this society!

But one of the main reasons im posting this thread, is because IM IN A CRISIS!!
    So heres the problem, I have a Surperior(Leafviper) Scrafty Carracosta and a ice cold beartic. I cannot decide the last two pokemon for my team. I dont want ANY legenddaries. i am concidering a Haxorus or Hydriegon, or a golurk, no maybe a heatmor. i am open to any and ALL suggestions. Feel free.

Hit me with your best shot!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You're better off asking that at the Competitive Battling Center, since you're mainly looking for battling and team help. You can use the Simple Q&A threads as well as make a thread about your team and have others suggest for you.

This is more of a team suggestion thread rather than an introduction, to be honest...since you expect members to respond with suggestions. You are more than welcome to try introducing yourself again and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns ok!

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back