• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forum

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    hi everyone just thought I would introduce myself =]. i'm new here but i've been playing pokemon since 1999, when pokemon blue first came out for the gameboy. anyways my name is bill i'm originally from New York and living in oklahoma now. i'm going to post in the quick battle thread for anyone interested.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hi everyone just thought I would introduce myself =]. i'm new here but i've been playing pokemon since 1999, when pokemon blue first came out for the gameboy. anyways my name is bill i'm originally from New York and living in oklahoma now. i'm going to post in the quick battle thread for anyone interested.

Welcome to the forums of thy PC. My name is Diablo and I also have been in the Pokemon game since 1999. My first game was Silver on the epic GBC. I am Australian btw.

Hope you have a great time here and make heaps of friends :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome!! n____n I see you like iPhones, and you like battling?! I approve! Hopefully you spend more time in competitive battling center, ya? It's a good thing to see more battlers around, especially those with one of those first few posts actually in that section. Are you planning to maybe post outside the quick battling thread? Because the main forum could use activity, really.

Also you should probably check out the Pokemon gaming sections, you might enjoy them too. :) EITHER WAY have fuunn around PC!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Oh, i've playing pokemon since blue version too, epic times! :)
    Nice to meet you Bill, hope you enjoy your stance here, im new too so i dont know more things i can tell you :3
    See you soon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Welcome!! n____n I see you like iPhones, and you like battling?! I approve! Hopefully you spend more time in competitive battling center, ya? It's a good thing to see more battlers around, especially those with one of those first few posts actually in that section. Are you planning to maybe post outside the quick battling thread? Because the main forum could use activity, really.

Also you should probably check out the Pokemon gaming sections, you might enjoy them too. :) EITHER WAY have fuunn around PC!

surely i will i haven't ever done a wifi battle but I have done gameboy link battles, i do love the iphone but then again I love everything from apple. i have an iphone, an ipad, an iMac, an appletv and a macbook pro lol.

Oh, i've playing pokemon since blue version too, epic times! :)
    Nice to meet you Bill, hope you enjoy your stance here, im new too so i dont know more things i can tell you :3
    See you soon!

send me a friend request, pm, text or something 0_o

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi everyone just thought I would introduce myself =]. i'm new here but i've been playing pokemon since 1999, when pokemon blue first came out for the gameboy. anyways my name is bill i'm originally from New York and living in oklahoma now. i'm going to post in the quick battle thread for anyone interested.

Hi there iPhoneGuy. That's an interesting name you have.

I am Hikari, aka PC's Crazy Oshawott Girl. Why? Because I love those adorable yet awesome Oshawottz!

I'm Australian, and no we don't ride to school on kangaroos but Australian culture is really interesting and I get heavily influenced by it.

And no, I am not a he. I am a she. Just in case my avatar/signature is a bit misleading for you in terms of my gender. One of the big jokes with me at PC is gender confusion, I genderbend way too much.

Back on the Pokemon topic, I have been playing since 3rd Generation (so you can call me a late bloomer) but my real passion lies in 5th Generation. I will be turning 20 in October and I'm still going strong even though you'd expect me to have grown out of Pokemon. NOT!!!

Anyways, send me a VM if you feel like talking to me. Friend request me as well if you love my quirky personality and that fancy hashtag in my signature.

And remember to contact any moderator if you need help. They are there to assist you after all.

Oh, and please, please don't advertise. The last thing I want are stupid adbots.

Have a fun time at PC and may you enjoy your journey as a Trainer.

- Hikari10, "Crazy Oshawott Girl"

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the PC. I hope you have a good, fun time here!

Anyway, so you like battling. Well, many battlers like the Challenge forum too.

Years
  • I've been living in New York for a good 13 or so years now. Itching to move out though as NY really isn't my thing, haha. ):

And I don't quite remember whether it was Red or Blue that was my first game, but I'm leaning towards Blue. But yeah, there's lots of older Pokemon fans around here (including myself), so you're definitely not alone! n_n

Stick around here, all right? So long as you read the rules, you'll be on your way to learning new things and meeting awesome people in no time~

Back