• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new... So hi!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2012
    Hello... I am new here at this forum. I just came from warriorcats forum(Not trying to make a link if it happens.) to make a account here! I amk excited to see what goes on here and I hope I can make a lot of friends! So hello people out there!

So hello out there everyone!

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I've never understood anything about Warriorcats because Zelda puzzles in the Water Temple didn't want to be overcome by my smexiness when I was about 8. Anyway, enough about my random rambling about Ocarina of Time for now, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or or one of the mods.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I've heard of Warriorcats many times but never really was interested enough to try it, to be honest I didn't know it was still popular. XD;;

But yeah, PC is a very friendly forum, so I encourage you to stick around! n_n I'd like to know more about you if possible, like what your favorite Pokemon game is and how long you've been a fan? It's always interesting learning those kinds of things when meeting new members~

Anyway, enjoy your stay here! If you'd like a mentor to help show you around the certain sections we have here, check out our Adoption Center. :3

Pinta77

I have no clue what warriorcats is. But I do know that pokecommunity is fun, friendly, and active. So welcome :) I hope you enjoy PC

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello... I am new here at this forum. I just came from warriorcats forum(Not trying to make a link if it happens.) to make a account here! I amk excited to see what goes on here and I hope I can make a lot of friends! So hello people out there!

So hello out there everyone!

Welcome to the forums of thy PC. Hope you have a nice time here and make heaps of coool friends. :)

Back